Keds Women’s No Show Liner Socks
Last updated date: December 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top No Show Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best No Show Sock you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best No-Show Socks for a detailed review of all the top no show socks.
In our analysis, the Keds Keds Women's No Show Liner Socks placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
98% Polyester, 2% Spandex. Imported. Pull On closure. Machine Wash. Liner silhouette perfect for low profile footwear. Soft silicone gripper inside the heel keeps liner hidden in your shoe while protecting your heel. Stability fit arch support provides a tighter, more secure fit. Spandex knitted throughout for a perfect fit. Fits women's shoe size 4-10.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On No Show Socks
Socks are more than just a layer of protection for your feet. They are a way to make a statement about your style. These days, you can find socks that sport bold colors, unique patterns and even political slogans.
One innovative sock trend is actually the absence of socks. With certain kinds of shoes, it looks more fashionable to go sockless.
However, the problem with going sockless is that it can lead to other issues. In warm weather, your feet can sweat a half-pint per day. Imagine all of this sweat going into your shoes and staying there. This can lead to foot odor, which is unpleasant for you and those around you. Going sockless can also lead to hygienic issues such as foot fungus, or health problems, like bunions and ingrown toenails.
So, how do you create the fashionable no-sock look without dealing with all of these issues? You need no-show socks. These are small socks that are designed to fit inside your shoes so that you cannot see them. No-show socks are the perfect way to balance fashion and health.
The No Show Sock Buying Guide
- When shopping for no-show socks, one of the most important things to look at is the shape of the sock itself and how it will align with your shoes. First, decide which pairs of shoes you want to use the no-show socks with, and take a look at the shape of the upper part of the shoe. This profile will need to match the shape of your no-show socks. If they don’t match, then the socks may peek out over the shoes, and you’ll lose the effect of the no-sock look.
- Breathable materials like cotton and polyester are best for no-show socks. Having some spandex or Lycra mixed in also provides the socks with a nice stretch, so they properly conform to the shape of your foot. When buying no-show socks, ensure the material is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.
- Although the no-show socks will be hidden while you wear shoes, you can still play with patterns and colors. Match the color of the sock to the shoes you want to wear them with for a seamless look, in case the sock shifts and shows above the shoe line. Or opt for a bright and bold pattern that’s fun to wear — even if nobody will see it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide