Kebley Professional Soft-Handled Garlic Press
Last updated date: January 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garlic Presses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garlic Press you should buy.
Editor's Note October 10, 2019:
Checkout The Best Garlic Press for a detailed review of all the top garlic presses.
Although the Kebley Professional Soft-Handled Garlic Press is a more basic model, it's made from durable zinc alloy. It won't rust, and the material isn't heavy, so you won't need to squeeze too hard to get the job done. When you're ready to clean the press, simply open the garlic chamber and run it under the faucet or place it in the dishwasher.
In our analysis of 103 expert reviews, the Kebley Kebley Professional Soft-Handled Garlic Press placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Design accord with human body engineering mechanics,When you use it more effort. ZINC ALLOY - Garlic press made by zinc alloy ,Light and strong , Have a non-slip handle Make you more comfortable to use. EASY TO CLEAN -It is easy to clean,Rinse under the tap,Garlic does not stay inside,It can be cleaned in the dishwasher. NWVER RUST-For it is zinc alloy So will not rust You don't have to worry about. HIGH QUALITY-If the quality problems,You can feel free to contact us(mail).We will solve the problem immediately,We will give you a full refund,Or give you a new one,So you don't have to worry about the quality problem.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garlic Presses
Creating flavorful meals at home is often fun and relaxing — not to mention, better for you. The downside is the time it takes to prep certain foods. When it comes to garlic, you can cut that prep time significantly by using a garlic press. Before you buy one though, you’ll want to read this guide to learn exactly what to look for in a quality garlic press.
Take a look at the material used to construct the garlic press. Some are made from stainless steel, while others are created using zinc alloy. Both are durable and resistant to rust, but the stainless steel is a bit heavier than the zinc alloy.
Examine the garlic chamber. If you don’t cook too often, or you cook often but only for two, a small chamber that fits just one clove of garlic at a time is fine. Should you prepare dinner for a large family on a regular basis, then you’ll need a chamber that can crush around three cloves at once, like the OXO Good Grips Soft-Handled Garlic Press.
Determine whether the garlic press is able to crush more than just garlic. The Orblue Garlic Press Set also chops nuts and crushes ginger. The Alpha Griller Garlic Press Set can also do this, but this model goes a step further by allowing you to crush garlic cloves without removing the skin. That further cuts back on the time you spend prepping the food.
You’ll also want to consider the handles and whether the garlic press is easy to squeeze with minimal effort. It’s beneficial if the handles have a non-slip coating, although not all models have this feature. The Kebley Professional Soft-Handled Garlic Press has a soft handle that is comfortable to hold. Other models feature a special ergonomic design that is worth trying.
The Garlic Press Buying Guide
- Read the company’s return policy before choosing a garlic press. Some companies make returning any defective products a breeze. Others even offer a lifetime warranty with the promise that if you don’t love the press, they will give you your money back.
- When purchasing garlic to use in your press, look for bulbs that have tight skin. They should also be free from any green shoots.
- Cleaning garlic presses can be done one of two ways. You can run the product under hot water to dislodge any leftover bits of garlic and then wash them in a pan of soapy water or place them right in your dishwasher.
- If you have any trouble dislodging food from the garlic press, you can use a toothpick to poke the food back through the holes.
- It’s best to store your garlic press out of the reach of small children. Garlic presses have spikes that may cause cuts or scratches to small curious fingers.
- When storing garlic that has been pressed, use a glass container. Plastic containers will hold the garlic odor long after you’ve finished using them.
- As you are shopping around for the best garlic press, make sure you compare prices. Some models, like the OXO Good Grips Soft-Handled Garlic Press and the Kebley Professional Soft-Handled Garlic Press, have a few features that make them worth a little more money. For example, they have non-slip handles and are able to crush multiple cloves of garlic at once. Other models, like the Orblue Garlic Press Set and the Alpha Griller Garlic Press Set, have rounded handles and smaller garlic chambers that keep costs lower.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide