kealive Turbo Compact Hand Mixer, 5-Speed
Last updated date: August 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Compact Hand Mixers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Compact Hand Mixer you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Compact Hand Mixer for a detailed review of all the top compact hand mixers.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the kealive kealive Turbo Compact Hand Mixer, 5-Speed placed 9th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
5 Speed And Powerful Motor: Multiple speed hand mixer will meet all of your mixing need, from stiring dry flour, jam, soft dough to stiring mashed potatoes and beating egg white. 200 Watt motor is powerful to make good dough. Ergonomic Hand And Lightweight: The handle is ergonomic and the weight of the mixer is only 2.2 pounds, which means it can be carried easily and help you save your energy. Easy Maintenance: Remove any accessory effortlessly and quickly from the hand mixer with the one-touch eject button. Its compact size makes it perfect for small spaces and easy storage. The turbo button is very convenient for starting the mixer. Efficient Accessories: Accessories include two sturdy beaters and two dough hooks that can be used to tackle a number of kitchen tasks. All accessories are made of high quality stainless steel, which means they are dishwasher-safe and can be cleaned up very easily. 12-Month Warranty And Lifetime Service: We supply every customer with lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve within 24 h. The hand mixer is ETL and FDA approved and sent with a gift color box package.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Compact Hand Mixers
Stand mixers have their merits, but sometimes a counter-consuming behemoth is overkill. For quick jobs, tight quarters, or small hands, a compact hand mixer will perform the task nicely.
When shopping for a compact mixer, consider how you will likely use it. If you would like to have one on hand to whip up a cake mix or make some pancakes on occasion, a simple three-speed hand mixer will suffice. However, if you often find yourself whipping up everything from meringues to mashed potatoes, a mixer with multiple speeds and perhaps a power boost option will likely serve you better.
Attachments are another consideration. Many compact hand mixers simply include a set of beaters, which are excellent for basic mixing needs. On the other hand, you can find mixers that come with additional attachments, such as whisks and dough hooks. Again, your personal preferences will help you determine what is necessary.
Think about storage options, as well. If you have limited cabinet space in your kitchen, a compact hand mixer with its own case or with clips to hold the beaters will be easier to tuck away and to find when you need it.
Of course, the price of a compact mixer is also essential. Deciding on a budget before you begin shopping and then listing the features that matter most to you will help you make the best decision.
The Compact Hand Mixer Buying Guide
- Always turn off a hand mixer before inserting the beaters into a bowl containing ingredients to mix. Increase the speed one level at a time to avoid breaking the mixer, overbeating the batter, or making a mess of your kitchen.
- Do not immerse a hand mixer in water. To clean it, remove the beater attachments and wash them as directed. Unplug the mixer to avoid electric shock and wipe carefully with a damp cloth where needed.
- If your compact hand mixer includes multiple attachments, learn the functions of each to obtain the most value from them. For instance, beaters are best for mixing ingredients with a normal to dense consistency, such as batter or mashed potatoes. Dough hooks are best for kneading bread. A whisk attachment provides aeration to whip wet ingredients, such as eggs or cream.
- Avoid messes when mixing by poking the beaters through a sheet of wax paper before inserting them into the mixer. The paper will contain splatters keeping you and your countertops clean. This is especially useful when your child wants to help in the kitchen.
- Always supervise children using a hand mixer to avoid damage to the appliance as well as injury to the child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide