KeaBabies Easy Clean Padded At-Home Changing Station
Last updated date: November 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top At-Home Changing Stations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best At-Home Changing Station you should buy.
Update as November 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best At-Home Changing Station for a detailed review of all the top at-home changing stations.
Not only can you use this at-home changing station in your nursery, but it's also portable for diaper changes on the go. The pad folds up like a purse and won't add much weight to your diaper bag. It's easy to clean and comes with pockets for diapers, wipes and rash cream.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the KeaBabies Easy Clean Padded At-Home Changing Station placed 5th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stay Hands Free: Whether you are carrying your baby, babywearing, using a stroller or baby car seat, the EZEE Diaper Changing Mat keeps you hands free all day! Simply clip the two metal clasps on one side or over the Diaper Mat. Wear it any way you want it, on your shoulder, around your arm, as a clutch, or strap it around your stroller handle. Simply clip the two metal clasps on one side or over the Diaper Mat to change styles. Slim & Lightweight: We know that carrying other baby's essentials are heavy enough for you, so we made our EZEE Diaper Mat to be lightweight and slim at only 1.2" thick when closed. Easily fits into any diaper bags without taking up too much space. You may detach the diaper changing pad for use anywhere you go. Easy To Clean: Simply wipe clean after use with water or soap if necessary. Machine washable and machine dry in low heat. Suitable for every busy mom or dad! Comfort & Convenience: We made the diaper changing pad to be padded throughout with soft and high-quality padding to give your baby maximum comfort. Comes with a built-in pillow, to allow slight elevation for your baby's head. No details are too small when it comes to constructing our EZEE Diaper Mat, try it to feel it. Foldable Large Diaper Mat: Features a large diaper changing area of 21.7" by 20.9". You will never have to worry about changing your baby in public diaper changing stations.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On At-Home Changing Stations
A diaper-changing table is a great addition to any home nursery, but you don’t just need a changing area while you’re at home. There are many fold-up changing mats that prepare you for a dirty diaper whether you’re in your own living room or trapped on an airplane. Once you have a portable changing pad, you’ll never find yourself scrambling for a way to change a dirty diaper again.
For nurseries, you have a variety of options, but the most stable and comfortable will likely be a fold-down table that mounts to a wall. You’ll need to do some work to attach these, but once they’re in place, you’ll be set up for months of changing diapers. In fact, if you plan to have another baby within a couple of years, you may want to leave your changing table mounted on the wall to avoid having to restart the shopping process.
Away from home, you’ll need a changing pad with a portable design. Portability is essential with this type of changing pad. You’ll need to be able to wrap it up and slip it into a diaper bag or stroller, so consider that while you’re shopping. That said, you may also want to make sure you aren’t sacrificing convenience and comfort for portability.
In addition to ensuring a changing area is well padded, especially where your baby’s head rests, you should also consider features like pockets. These come in handy for storing wipes and other items you might need during changes. Some portable mats also have a barrier to keep baby’s hands from roaming, possibly picking up soiled diapers or wipes.
If you opt for an in-home charging table that mounts to the wall, keep sturdiness in mind. You’ll have to attach it and, when you do, you’ll want to make sure it will keep your baby safe and secure. Some mounted charging tables also come with plastic liners that you can put down to keep the table clean while you’re working. Then you simply roll everything up in the plastic liner and toss it once you’re finished with the diaper change.
The At-Home Changing Station Buying Guide
- If you’ve ever changed a diaper, you know it can be messy business. It only complicates things that babies usually don’t stay completely still while you’re cleaning them. Portable changing mats that come with a barrier can come in handy since they keep baby’s upper half safely isolated from the cleanup that’s happening below.
- With portable changing mats, rolling over can be a problem. Keep that in mind. At-home changing tables have straps to keep them safely in place, but you’ll have to always keep one hand on baby if you’re using a mat, especially if you’re changing on a table or counter.
- Today’s parents are increasingly concerned with toxins. Changing mats can have chemicals like BPA, so look for a mat that promises to be toxin-free.
- One of the best things about changing tables is that today’s models can be built using bacteria-resistant materials, keeping germs at a minimum.
- Some portable changing mats come with padding in the area where your baby’s head will be. This acts as a sort of pillow, giving your little one comfort during the time you’re changing and cleaning up.
- If you choose a portable changing mat, pay close attention to the way they fold up. There are many that can fold to a fairly small size, making them easy to slip into something as small as a handbag.
- Some changing pads give you hooks that you can use for hanging toys, giving your little one something to do while you’re changing.
- Parents never seem to have enough pockets. That’s why some portable changing mats come with storage compartments that you can use for storing extra diapers or a small pack of baby wipes. You can even slip your keys inside to free your hands up to work.
- It’s never easy to keep a changing mat clean. Make sure you choose a mat that’s waterproof, but you should also keep in mind that you’ll probably need to clean your mat on a regular basis. You can wipe it down temporarily to get it home, but a thorough cleaning and disinfection can help prevent bacteria build-up. This is also important for your changing table. If you have more than one child in diapers, be especially diligent about disinfecting your changing areas after each use.
- Some changing tables come with plastic liners that make cleanup convenient. You can toss your liner in the trash after each diaper change. However, you should still make sure the table beneath it stays clean. If your chosen changing table can be used with liners, check to see how many come with your purchase. Even if liners are included, you may find that you need to have extras on hand for when those run out.
- If you have a changing table, it will need to be mounted to your wall, so be prepared to install it. You’ll also need to make sure it ships with the hardware you’ll need and have the tools you’ll need ready to go.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide