KeaBabies Cotton Ergonomic Baby Sling
Last updated date: December 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Slings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Sling you should buy.
Update as December 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Baby Sling for a detailed review of all the top baby slings.
This baby sling stands out for its quality fabric, versatility and ergonomic design. There's just enough stretch for a snug fit, but the sling still stays cool on summer days. It fits sizes from petite to plus, and you'll have peace of mind with the lifetime guarantee. We loved how soft this carrier was during our testing, plus the fact that it came with a handy instructional video.
In our analysis of 80 expert reviews, the KeaBabies Cotton Ergonomic Baby Sling placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At KeaBabies, we take pride in giving modern parents only the best. Our Premium Baby Wrap Carrier is made with love and dedication, we are committed to offer you a soft, easy-to-use, breathable and versatile wrap that will take your baby wearing to a whole new level of experience. Love begins even before you meet your little one. That little being filled your heart with so much love and joy even before you see him/her. Let this special bond continue by holding them close and snug to you throughout your busy day. Fill their tiny hearts with all your love and presence. Babywearing is not tiring at all with the right baby carrier. We corrected most problems of babywearing with a new and improved premium fabric that doesn’t stretch out after uses and gives you maximum back support even after long hours of wearing. Being a parent does not mean that your life belongs to your child. Fussy and crying baby can take up so much of your “ME-time”, making you feel tired and restless. By wearing your baby in KeaBabies Wrap, your baby will literally be sleeping most of the time as they feel comforted and secure by being close to you. Enjoy your shopping trip or a cup of coffee while your baby sleeps close to you. Isn’t that the best of both worlds? All our KeaBabies products are specially crafted and designed with you and your little one in mind. Let KeaBabies Wrap be there for you anywhere and everywhere. To the park, mall, pool, beach, camping, hiking, running errands, household chores, you name it. Embark on mini adventures with your little one.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Slings
Who has two hands and needs way more help than that? A new parent, that’s who. Somewhere between midnight feedings, diaper duty, first words and baby playdates, you’re supposed to keep up with all of your pre-baby responsibilities — and find time for yourself.
Spending every second getting to know your new family member would be ideal, but it’s not possible unless you have the right gear. Using a baby sling can help you continue to bond with your baby while you run errands, catch up on work or care for older children.
Taking your baby along when you leave the house also exposes them to new people, conversations, smells and sounds. It expands your baby’s world and makes them an active participant in your outings.
A standard baby sling is a long piece of cloth that you wrap around your body to hold your kiddo close. They’re usually made from breathable cottons and a touch of stretchy fabric, like spandex or elastane. Airy cotton maintains a comfortable temperature for parent and baby, while spandex provides effective yet gentle support.
Many slings are “one size fits all,” but they stretch to accommodate parents of all shapes and sizes. They come in a range of lengths, and you wrap them across your back and around your shoulders a few times to evenly distribute your baby’s weight
Longer wraps are better for larger or taller adults, while shorter wraps create a perfect fit for petite parents. You can also wrap a long sling over itself several times for a toasty wrap on chilly days, or use the extra lengths to create other types of holds for your baby. Most slings hold your baby facing forward or towards you, but some can create other holds, like a horizontal swing across your chest.
You’ll want the absolute best for your newborn when you’re picking out a baby sling. Our Tips & Advice will steer you towards the right one for you.
The Baby Sling Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect baby sling, fabric comes first. You need a strong material with a bit of stretch to keep you and your baby comfortable and secure. The KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier is 95% cotton with 5% spandex.
- Breathability is essential when you’re using a baby sling. Your baby will be wrapped tightly against your body, and you’ll both be in for a sweaty day if your sling is too thick. The Kids N’ Such 4-In-1 Baby Wrap Sling & Carrier is made from cotton, so it’s nice and airy on hot summer days.
- The sling’s length will help you determine if it’s the right size for your body. Longer slings, like the 17-foot Kids N’ Such 4-In-1 Baby Wrap Sling & Carrier, are better for tall or plus-sized parents. Shorter slings are a better pick for petite moms and dads. Since you won’t have as much fabric to wrap over in layers, shorter slings also might fare better in hot climates.
- Your sling won’t do you much good if you have to fight with it to put it on. Compare the wearing instructions on different wraps to see what works for you. You’ll have to do a few loops around your arms and back with most wraps. Some are trickier than others, but they might be worth the energy if you love their other features. The KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier takes a few more steps to get on, but it fits bodies from petite to plus size.
- Having a baby can be tough on a mother’s body, and the ideal wrap will keep you close to your child without putting stress on your back or shoulders. The KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier has an ergonomic design that equally distributes your baby’s weight across your back and shoulders.
- Babies can get mighty fussy if they’re lying or sitting in an uncomfortable position. If your little one is persnickety, go for a wrap that allows for multiple positions and minor adjustments. Your baby can sit facing you or relax horizontally across your chest with Kids N’ Such 4-In-1 Baby Wrap Sling & Carrier.
- Picking a wrap that grows with your baby is a great value. Many carriers can fit kids between 7 and 35 pounds, so you can swaddle your child for up to a year or so.
- Messes and accidents are some of the first challenges you’ll face as a parent. Make sure that your wrap is easy to wash and dry so you can use it whenever you need it. Most of our top picks are machine washable and dryer safe, but make sure to double-check the instructions on the tag. Washing your baby sling will also help it shrink back up if it’s started to sag.
- Some baby slings can play a larger role in a woman’s postpartum experience. The Keababies Baby Wrap Carrier transitions into a postpartum belt, a nursing cover and a swaddle blanket in seconds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide