Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder
Last updated date: July 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laser Level Cross Line Rulers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laser Level Cross Line Ruler you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Laser Level Cross Line Ruler for a detailed review of all the top laser level cross line rulers.
This laser level cross line ruler offers a laser range of up to 20 feet. The unit comes with a magnetic stud finder, as well as horizontal and vertical levels. The ruler itself is 36 inches in length, and together, the entire tool will make hanging shelves, portraits and accessories a breeze.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kapro patented Set and Match with laser line and stud finder is the easiest way to hang shelves. This patented Kapro invention makes hanging shelves easy and exact – with just one tool. Whether you’re hanging shelves or cabinets, lining up pictures at home or for an exhibition, or aligning your decorative layouts and patterns: this all-in-one tool will simplify the process. 0-20-feet laser range. Finding concealed metal studs. Measures 36-inches length
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laser Level Cross Line Rulers
Laser levels use light to project a visible line. They are known for being extremely accurate, which makes them an excellent tool when working on any project that requires a precise measurement. Whether you’re a professional carpenter or you simply enjoy doing your own home maintenance projects, a laser level cross line ruler is a must-have tool.
As you begin your search for the best laser level cross line ruler, you’ll want to look at how many laser modes the unit has. Some only offer one mode, which consists of a straight horizontal line. Others, like the AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler, come with three modes. You can use the vertical laser line, horizontal laser line or cross laser line mode.
It’s also a good idea to look for a laser level cross line ruler with traditional bubble levels, as they offer an excellent back-up in the event that the tool’s batteries die. The Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder is not only equipped with a horizontal bubble level, but also a vertical and a 45-degree angle bubble level.
Consider a laser level cross line ruler that includes measuring tools. For example, the Qooltek Multipurpose Laser Level Cross Line Ruler has a ruler along the bottom edge, as well as a built-in 8-foot measuring tape. Both include imperial and metric linear measurements.
Check to see if the laser level cross line ruler comes with any extras that make it a better buy than another model. The OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder meets this criteria, as it comes with a complimentary stud finder to assist you in hanging shelves and other heavy accessories.
The Laser Level Cross Line Ruler Buying Guide
- Some laser level cross line rulers must be calibrated by the purchaser.
- While many of the tools attached to the laser level cross line ruler can be used outdoors, only the laser beam will be visible indoors. Even then, you’ll need to use it away from the path of direct sunlight. You may simply need to close the drapes or pull down the blinds while you work. You can always restore light to the room when you’ve finished using the tool.
- Most laser level cross line rulers fit neatly in a tool chest, toolbox or tool bag. The important thing is that you have a dedicated place to store the tool, so that it is easy to find when you need it and to keep it from becoming covered in dust and dirt.
- For the most part, laser level cross line rulers are a cinch to operate. You simply need to turn the unit on, release the pendulum, lock the laser once it has self-leveled and choose which laser level mode you require for your project (assuming the model you select has more than one mode). Once you’ve finished, all you need to do is press the off button. Some models have a battery-saving mode that you can select while you’re using the tool. This just dims the light to extend battery life.
- How much you pay for a laser level cross line ruler is dependent on the number of features it has. You’ll find the Qooltek Multipurpose Laser Level Cross Line Ruler and the AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler are among the most affordable models. You’ll pay a bit more for the Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder and the OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder, as these models include a stud finder with purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide