Kanu Surf Machine Washable Microfiber Little Boy Swim Trunks
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Boy Swim Trunks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Boy Swim Trunks you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Little Boy Swim Trunks for a detailed review of all the top little boy swim trunks.
With more than 35 colorful prints to choose from, you're sure to find a pair of these little boy swim trunks in a pattern that matches your child's personality. The shorts are machine washable for ease of care and made with a material that dries quickly. They're also made with UPF 50+ for added sun protection.
In our analysis, the Kanu Surf Kanu Surf Machine Washable Microfiber Little Boy Swim Trunks placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kanu Surf presents our newest swim trunks yet. Whether headed to the Beach or the Pool or just lounging around on a hot day, Kanu Surf, a surf and swim lifestyle brand, is well known for great prints and colors along with high quality functional apparel for the whole family. All of our swim trunks are made with our comfort technology quick dry fabric with a UPF rating of 50+. All trunks have 2 side pockets. Some swimming trunks have 1 or 2 cargo pockets as well. Most trunks feature triple needle stitching at seams and rises for extra durability. These trunks are built to last. Our range of prints include Stripes, Florals, Tie-Dyes, Tropicals, Geometrics and conversationals including Pineapples, Flamingos, Lemons, Boats, Parrots, Palm Trees & more! All trunks have a mesh lining, outside drawstring and are available in Boys sizes 2T thru 20. Matching styles available in adult sizes so Dads and Kids can hit the beach scene as a team. Check out our many Kanu Surf rashguards and swim shirts to make a great set!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Boy Swim Trunks
Little boys are always outgrowing their clothes, and seasonal items like swim trunks are something parents can count on needing to buy new every summer.
As a general rule, boys’ swim trunks hit either just above or just below the knees. The preferred length is a personal decision, but longer suits are thought to be more on-trend by some. These are also referred to as “board shorts” and have a narrower fit and look.
Shorter swim trunks are called “swim shorts” and are designed with looser fits as opposed to tighter, even shorter styles worn by adults and for competitive swimming.
Boys’ swim trunks are offered in toddler sizes and can go up to older boys’ size 20. Most of this swim attire is made from thin, quick-drying polyester material, with nylon mesh liners for support and to prevent chafing. Some have elastic waistbands, while others are made with drawstrings. Elastic will keep the trunks more secure on the waist. Many also come with pockets, which active kids will appreciate.
The Little Boy Swim Trunks Buying Guide
- Look at the manufacturer’s size chart, and measure the child to figure out what size he needs. The trunks should not sag or be loose, but they should also not be too tight. Kids like to play by the pool and on the beach, so make sure the trunks are secure so they stay put.
- Chlorine-resistant fabrics are great for boys who spend a lot of time in swimming pools.
- UPF protection is another good feature to look for. Many little boys’ swim trunks come in fabrics that offer UPF 50+ protection.
- You can probably find a swim trunk pattern that your boy will like, such as airplanes, tropical scenes or robots. Get his approval before buying, and he will be more likely to wear the trunks often.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide