Kanghao Folding Adjustable Recliner Patio Lounge Chair
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Lounge Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Lounge Chair you should buy.
Editor's Note November 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Patio Lounge Chair for a detailed review of all the top patio lounge chairs.
In our analysis, the Kanghao Kanghao Folding Adjustable Recliner Patio Lounge Chair placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6 DIFFERENT POSTURE TO ENJOY: This Patio Chair has at least 6 different positions allowing you to SIT UP, LEAN BACK, LAY DOWN WITH ANY ANGLES. This folding adjustable patio chair can be easily adjusted into any angle you want to have a comfortable experience. An extra NECK PILLOW INCLUDED will increase the sense of experience laying on the patio chair. SPECIAL DESIGN. This is a specially designed lounger that looks like a fish when unfold, good look and comfortable, with three parts, the upper part, the middle part and the fish tail. By adjusting the upper part and fish tail, the chair can be changed into different posture to meet your different sleeping or sitting needs. The fish tail can also be used as a writing desk. The upper part and fish tail can be folded up and down by 180 degrees. STURDY STEEL FRAME. The lounge chair is made up with a solid steel frame, featuring a sturdy construction frame and durable enough for year-round use. Maximum weight of 350 lb, it is sturdy even a tall and strong man sit or sleep on it. The filling is a sponge, which makes it soft and comfortable to sit and sleep. Mesh Nylon is used for the seat surface, which is less likely to get stuffy. MULTI PURPOSE. This folding chair is your ideal choice for enjoying indoor and outdoor time. It can be used for indoor family leisure, reading in the study, lunch break, outdoor backyard, balcony, garden, courtyard, garden, lawn, poolside, etc. It will offer you a nice leisure time. With such a chair, every family member could enjoy it, especially child. DIMENSIONS. Package weight about 30lbs, body weight: 27.5lbs, Unfold size is about: 70 x 25 x 10.2inch, folded size is about: 22 x 23.6cm x 20inch. Assembly is required after receiving the product. Any problems just feel free to contact us to help you immediately.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Lounge Chairs
There is nothing quite as relaxing as laying out in the warm sun on a comfortable patio lounge chair. While we typically associate long and luxurious lounge chairs with being at an all-inclusive resort, you can bring that same comfort and relaxation to your own back yard. There are many different styles of patio lounge chairs to choose from so you can find one that matches with your patio décor.
When selecting a patio lounge chair, it’s important to pay attention to the kind of material it’s made out of. This will not only affect the durability and longevity of the chair, but will also affect how lightweight and portable it is. Lounge chairs can be made from various kinds of treated wood or metal materials. You can also find some that are made from a resin or wicker. One of the best choices for the frame is aluminum as it is strong, durable and weather-resistant, so it can withstand rain, wind, sun and snow. Plus, aluminum is lightweight, so you can easily move your patio lounge chair around to catch the sun if you need to. This also makes it easier to store.
The Patio Lounge Chair Buying Guide
- Be sure to check to see how adjustable the seatback of the lounge chair is. Ideally, you want to have a few different options. This way, you can lie completely flat if you want to snooze or sunbathe, and you can bring the seatback up a few notches if you want to enjoy a drink and a snack while relaxing.
- For many shoppers, storage is a key deciding factor. Check to see whether the lounge chair folds down into a smaller size so that you can easily place it in a shed or garage for the winter months. This will not only project the patio lounge chair and make it last longer, it will mean you don’t have to deal with rust and mildew.
- Many people prefer a patio lounge chair that comes with a headrest cushion. This adds to the comfort level, especially when you’re looking to lie back. Some headrest cushions are attached to the chair while others are detachable, which offers more flexibility.
- You can find patio lounge chairs both with or without arm rests. Having armrests gives you a place for your arms when you’re reading or having a bite to eat. However, they can make it slightly more difficult to get in and out of the chair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide