Kangaroo Ceiling Glow In The Dark Stars Party Decor, 200-Piece
Last updated date: March 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glow In The Dark Party Decor and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glow In The Dark Party Decor you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glow In The Dark Party Decor for a detailed review of all the top glow in the dark party decor.
In our analysis, the Kangaroo Kangaroo Ceiling Glow In The Dark Stars Party Decor, 200-Piece placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra-Glow Super Stars. 200 Brilliantly Glowing Stars are included in each kit. Also – Lifetime Glow Guarantee – these are the only stars made with IllumaGlow2.0 – our Trademarked proprietary formula. Our stars are NOT merely stickers or decals – They are rigid, Thermo-molded and can be re-applied with a special adhesive putty that comes with your kit. You won’t have to deal with dried-on stickers that are virtually impossible to remove from your ceiling. Each Kit comes with enough adhesive putty for all 200 stars (and even your Bonus Moon!) A word about Putty – Our adhesive putty not only gives you the freedom to reposition your stars with the confidence that they will stick again, but has been tested to be safe for wall/ceiling surfaces – even textured or older popcorn-style ceilings. Other manufacturers use the less expensive double-sided foam tape, which loses it’s adhesion properties after one application AND has been known to leave behind a messy, dried mixture of foam tape/dried glue that is extremely frustrating to remove. Bottom line is OUR putty is safe, Reusable and worry-free! Comes with an inspirational star guide and constellation map. Excellent tool for helping children who still struggle with being left alone in the dark. Important – Charge Stars prior to each use using a bright Room light, making sure your bulb is approx 1,500 lumens. or more.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glow In The Dark Party Decor
Every party can use a little sparkle, and that’s what glow-in-the-dark party décor can offer. From balloons to tablecloths to wall coverings, a little glow can enhance any children’s birthday party, college or adult get-together, wedding reception, Halloween party or another gathering where “fun” is the objective.
One of the best ways to set the mood is with hanging paper. Meant to be used temporarily, this paper typically comes with multiple sheets that you can use to hang on walls, drape from tables or attach to trees or fencing for an outdoor party. If you order this type of décor, make sure you check on shipping processes. Some manufacturers package hanging paper to be shipped folded, which means the paper will arrive with creases. You can also find the same concept in a tablecloth.
Tablecloths and wall hangings that glow typically have one thing in common: they need a black light to work. You can buy a black light fixture or a dedicated blacklight designed specifically for parties and special events. Other glowing options, such as glow sticks and balloons with lights in them, are great, but they last only the length of your party. Tablecloths and wall hangings can be folded and saved for later use.
The Glow In The Dark Party Decor Buying Guide
- Light-up balloons are a festive addition to any party. You can blow them up using air or helium and pull a tab to activate the light. The light will remain strong for a while, then gradually dim until going out altogether within a day or so.
- If your hanging paper arrives folded, cover the wrinkle with a cool cloth and use a hot steam iron to press out the creases.
- Pay close attention to how an item glows. Some tablecloths and wall hangings simply feature a bright design that appears to glow. With many others, you’ll need a black light to activate the glowing effect.
- If you’re purchasing tablecloths for your party, carefully measure the tables you’ll be using beforehand and make sure the dimensions will work.
- Most wall hangings and tablecloths come in sets, so you’ll be able to cover multiple surfaces in an area.
- Keep in mind that UV black lights are meant to be used short term, for special events. Avoid staring into the black light directly, and make sure there’s enough light in the room for partygoers to be able to see where they’re going.
- Temporary photo booths have become increasingly popular at parties and special events. Now that everyone’s equipped with a smartphone camera, you can hang a fun backdrop and encourage everyone to snap photos. It’s also a great way for businesses to encourage attendees to post on social media about your event.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide