Kangaroo 1920s Stretchy Black Satin Gloves, 18.5-Inch
Last updated date: June 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Black Satin Gloves for a detailed review of all the top .
These elegant black satin gloves have a variety of uses. They look great with a 1920s flapper costume for Halloween, but can also be worn for a night out at the opera. Each pair measures 18.5 inches in length and has a flexible one size fits all design.
In our analysis, the Kangaroo Kangaroo 1920s Stretchy Black Satin Gloves, 18.5-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Satin. Elastic closure. Dry Clean Only. 18.5″ Long Black Satin Gloves By 4 1/8″ Wide; One Size Black Satin Opera Gloves; Womens Formal Gloves; 20s Flapper Gloves; Flapper Dress Gloves. Opera / Flapper Gloves Made From Stretchy Fabric Made To Fit Children & Adults. Includes: One Pair Of Black Elbow Gloves; Stretchable Satin; 1920s Flapper Gloves; 1920s Flapper Accessories; 20s Flapper Accessories. Would be Large On Toddlers And Snug On Men: Made For Women Of All Ages And Girls 7 And Up; Black Opera Gloves, 1920 Flapper Gloves; flapper 1920s gatsby accessories; flapper party accessories; vintage flapper gloves; flapper style gloves; womens flapper costume accessories; 1920 flapper dress accessories; flapper dresses 1920s accessories; formal dress gloves; 20’s flapper gloves. Perfect Opera Gloves; Perfect Flapper Gloves; Great For Ballet And Dance Costumes; Black Over Elbow Gloves; Long Black Gloves Satin; Black Formal Gloves; 1920 Flapper Accessories; Flappers Accessories; Perfect w/ Vintage Flapper Accessories; Perfect for Any Flapper Accessories Kit; Flapper 1920s Accessories; flapper gatsby accessories; plus size flapper accessories; flapper dress accessories; ADULT or Child Flapper Accessories; Perfect for a flapper accessory pack; 1930s flapper accessories
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Few things can class up an outfit like a pair of black satin gloves. For men, they’re typically worn for costuming, whether they’re performing magic tricks or serving as a doorman at an upscale event.
Women often wear satin gloves for costuming, as well. You’ll see them at masquerade balls, on Halloween or at formal events like proms and weddings. Satin gloves aren’t limited to black or white, either. You can find them in a variety of colors to match what you’re wearing.
Black satin gloves come in different lengths, but women often look for one that’s known as “opera length.” These gloves are distinguished by their coverage area, which is typically the majority of the forearm, if not all of it. They often come all the way to the elbow, sometimes even covering it completely. It creates a classic look that has been popular for formal events for centuries.
But before you start shopping for black satin gloves, it’s important to have the outfit you’ll be pairing them with to make sure you get a good match. Whether it’s a costume, a formal gown or, in the case of men, a suit jacket, you should be able to find a pair that enhances your look.
The Buying Guide
- Most satin gloves don’t have zippers or buttons that fasten. You merely pull them on.
- Although satin gloves are usually billed as one size fits all, arm sizes can vary widely. Many use elastic to hold them in place, but check the measurements carefully. You won’t want a pair of gloves that slides down your arms.
- Some gloves show measurements from pinky to thumb with the hand spread wide. This can help you determine if the fit will be too tight around your hand.
- Also pay attention to the length of each finger if those measurements are provided. Finger lengths can vary, making it tough to find the right fit.
- Satin gloves vary in length from 8 or 9 inches to 21 inches. Measure the length from your longest finger to where you want the gloves to land and look for a pair of gloves that matches those measurements.
- The material used for satin gloves can vary in thickness. Thicker gloves might not be as breathable as those that are thinner, so if you’re in a warmer environment, you might find thicker gloves are more uncomfortable.
- The sheen of each black satin glove can vary, so pay close attention to the look of the gloves you’re buying. You might find that a pair of gloves with a more matte appearance better matches what you’re wearing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide