Kamenstein Wall Mounted Paper Towel Holder
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paper Towel Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paper Towel Holder you should buy.
Update as October 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Paper Towel Holder for a detailed review of all the top paper towel holders.
An innovative ratchet system gives you the convenience of one-handed towel replacement while also making tearing off a towel easy. The roller features an aluminum build that will hold up to even the most rigorous daily use. This roll holder can accommodate everything from standard to jumbo-sized rolls.
In our analysis, the Kamenstein Kamenstein Wall Mounted Paper Towel Holder placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder was designed for a true one-handed tear, every single time -never worrying about tearing off an entire roll of paper towels for an emergency clean up. The holder’s patented ‘Perfect Tear Technology’ features an ingenious ratchet system that prevents rolls from unraveling and allows you to effortlessly tear one piece at a time, single handedly. The ratchet creates a slight resistance, making it easier to pull and tear. The Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder is easy to mount horizontal under a cabinet or vertical on the wall and mounting hardware is included. The interior wire roller is made from durable aluminum which is flexible and designed to fit regular rolls, standard rolls, select-a-size rolls, and even jumbo sized rolls. Crafted from brushed Stainless Steel, the Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder is a modern addition to any kitchen. Paper towel rolls will simply slide on and off the roller, without having to remove the finial. This standing Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder is perfect for your kitchen, bathroom, garage, laundry room, play room, workshop, craft room and is a space saving option for your rv, camper and motor home Measures approximately 14 inches long (please allow extra space to load paper towel rolls).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paper Towel Holders
Every kitchen needs a roll of paper towels. You’ll use them to wipe up spills and, in some cases, in place of napkins at meals. You might also use them to dry foods or your hands after you’ve washed them.
But where to store that paper towel roll is an enduring question. You can simply set the roll on the counter, but there are a few problems with that. It’s tougher to grab the towels you need with one hand when there’s nothing holding the roll in place. Also, if you ever have a spill, towel rolls placed directly on the counter will soak that water up like a sponge, ruining all of it.
A paper towel holder will provide a handy place to store your towels. If you have one that sits on the counter, it will be elevated enough that spills won’t reach the towels. If you have one that mounts under a counter, you can keep a few more square inches of precious counter space free.
There are some other things to consider when you’re choosing between a counter-mounted holder and one that rests on the counter. Yes, the mounted version frees up counter space, but it also has to be installed. You can find some that use adhesive to stick to the surface, but if you opt for this version, make sure it won’t damage your cabinetry in the process.
As a solution to the counter space issue, many manufacturers now strive to slim down the profile of the paper towel holder. You can easily find a holder that won’t take up any more space than the roll itself. Of course, even having a full paper towel roll on your countertop will reduce the amount of free counter space.
The choice of paper towel holder is a personal one, but there are so many options, you can find the one you want in your preferred décor. Function and style are both important considerations, but it’s easier than ever to find furnishings that satisfy both.
The Paper Towel Holder Buying Guide
- Although many paper towel holders will mention the finish, keep in mind that you’ll typically only see the base, for a countertop model, and the ends, for one that mounts. Sturdiness and ease of use are more important when you’re looking at the material of a paper towel holder.
- Countertop models can tip over if not designed correctly. You’ll need to look for one with a base that keeps everything balanced even if the towel roll gets stuck while you’re pulling.
- One-handed operation can be very useful with a towel roll holder. If you’ve just washed your hands, for instance, you might not want to grip the towel holder while you tear a sheet off. Some holders are designed to hold the roll firmly in place so that you can tug on a towel without throwing them off balance or pulling off more sheets than you need.
- Replacing paper towels can be a chore with some holders. If your towel holder has a knob that has to be screwed off or two spindles holding it in place, consider the extra effort this will take every time you change towel rolls. Being able to simply slide the old cardboard tube off and the new roll on will make a big difference over time.
- Many homeowners mount paper towels under a counter. Look at what’s required to mount your towel roll before you go for this option.
- Paper towels come in a wide range of sizes today. If you prefer jumbo rolls that are much larger than towels traditionally came in, check the capacity of any holder you choose.
- If your countertops are sensitive, make sure a countertop roll holder is padded underneath to protect the surface. Otherwise, you could find your holder scratches your counters.
- Rust resistance is important in a roll holder. Kitchens can carry quite a bit of moisture, and on top of that, you might be changing rolls with wet hands. Material like stainless steel will hold up longer in those conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide