KAILUA SURF Board Shorts Mesh Little Boy Swim Trunks
Last updated date: September 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Little Boy Swim Trunks for a detailed review of all the top .
Constructed using three layers, these little boy swim trunks are both strong and durable. The trunks feature a drawstring waistband to keep them from falling down and two side pockets for added functionality. You can get the trunks in sizes ranging from 2T to 18/20.
In our analysis, the KAILUA SURF KAILUA SURF Board Shorts Mesh Little Boy Swim Trunks placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classy and trendy designs: Our boys bathing suits have over 30 new and classic designs and including camo swim trunks, American flag boys swim trunks, dinosaur, and a range of solid colors including red, ocean blue or black. All-new designs include tropical flowers and fruits, ocean animals or trending stripes. Made for Comfort: These boys swim trunks use triple layers, including mesh lining and ultra-soft, breathable and lightweight fabric to ensure your greatest comfort. Our extra thick drawstring not only looks stylish, but won’t easily loosen. Made to Perform: Our boys swimming trunks are made to last, so that your kid can enjoy the fun at the beach. We leave room at the crotch and thigh, while keeping your boy looking slim and fit. They’re quick-drying, too. Sizes for All Ages：KAILUA SURF boys boardshorts come in all sizes including 2T, 3T, 4T, size 8-20, in addition to standard sizes. As a US Company, our products are made for Americans—we know our customers, and you can count on our sizes to be accurate. They will fit your boy perfectly. Father and Son matching designs: Going to the beach is all about family and fun. Most of boys bathing suit have a matching design in mens swim trunks (available in sizes from Small to 5X). Check out our store to see all the matching swim trunks.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Little boys are always outgrowing their clothes, and seasonal items like swim trunks are something parents can count on needing to buy new every summer.
As a general rule, boys’ swim trunks hit either just above or just below the knees. The preferred length is a personal decision, but longer suits are thought to be more on-trend by some. These are also referred to as “board shorts” and have a narrower fit and look.
Shorter swim trunks are called “swim shorts” and are designed with looser fits as opposed to tighter, even shorter styles worn by adults and for competitive swimming.
Boys’ swim trunks are offered in toddler sizes and can go up to older boys’ size 20. Most of this swim attire is made from thin, quick-drying polyester material, with nylon mesh liners for support and to prevent chafing. Some have elastic waistbands, while others are made with drawstrings. Elastic will keep the trunks more secure on the waist. Many also come with pockets, which active kids will appreciate.
The Buying Guide
- Look at the manufacturer’s size chart, and measure the child to figure out what size he needs. The trunks should not sag or be loose, but they should also not be too tight. Kids like to play by the pool and on the beach, so make sure the trunks are secure so they stay put.
- Chlorine-resistant fabrics are great for boys who spend a lot of time in swimming pools.
- UPF protection is another good feature to look for. Many little boys’ swim trunks come in fabrics that offer UPF 50+ protection.
- You can probably find a swim trunk pattern that your boy will like, such as airplanes, tropical scenes or robots. Get his approval before buying, and he will be more likely to wear the trunks often.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide