KAF Home Multi-Purpose Eco-Friendly Kitchen Towels, 6-Pack
Last updated date: September 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Towel you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Towel for a detailed review of all the top kitchen towels.
If you're searching for an environmentally-friendly kitchen towel set, this six pack is your best bet. The towels are made from 100% cotton that can easily be cleaned in any washing machine. Included in the set are four flat weave and two terry cloth towels.
In our analysis, the KAF Home KAF Home Multi-Purpose Eco-Friendly Kitchen Towels, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. SET OF 6: Includes 4 flat weave and 2 terry towels, each measuring 18×28 inches. MULTI-PURPOSE: Cook, clean, bake, show off! These towels are an environmentally friendly alternative to paper towels. With 4 flat towels that add a pop of fashion, your cooking and dish drying needs are covered. Perfect for spills and kitchen messes, the two terry towels add an extra element of utility to the set. COLOR MATCHING: Your kitchen towel needs are completely covered with this mixed set, allowing your whole kitchen color pallet to match. PREMIUM QUALITY: These towels feel durable and built to last… because they are! Sure to be a workhorse in your kitchen and cleaning arsenal. EASY CARE: Durable and easy-care machine washable; tumble dry low.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Towels
When you think of kitchen towels, you can picture a variety of types. There are the thicker towels that are often made from cotton and are extra-absorbent. Then there are tea towels, which are thinner in build and can serve as a great replacement for paper towels or even cloth table napkins.
Whether you’re drying dishes or wiping down your countertops, a kitchen towel can save you a fortune in paper towels. Not only will you be able to cut costs at the grocery store, but you’ll also reduce your environmental impact. For those interested in conservation, that can be a very valuable consideration.
But the right kind of kitchen towel can go farther than replacing kitchen towels. Some use the thinner variety as cloth diapers, table napkins or even dust cloths. Since they’re usually sold in sets, their multipurpose nature can come in handy. You may find you rarely have a need for paper products outside of the bathroom.
As you shop around for a kitchen towel, though, keep your usage in mind. Thicker ones won’t be quite as suitable for general purposes, so you may find that you’re limited to kitchen use. But thinner ones may not have the absorbency you need, making them less ideal for tasks like drying dishes or cleaning up larger spills.
The Kitchen Towel Buying Guide
- Lint can be a big problem with towels you’re using in the kitchen. Microfiber is a great material for avoiding that.
- Absorbency is an important factor in any towel. If you’re considering a thinner cloth to give you flexibility when drying glasses, make sure it can hold large volumes of water without having to be wrung out.
- Many dishtowels are machine washable. That’s a valuable feature. For best results, run any towels through the machine one time before using. That will help eliminate any residual dyes and chemicals.
- Most kitchen towels are sold in sets. These can range from just a few to a dozen or more. Factor how often you’ll use them into making a decision. If you’re replacing paper towels altogether, you may need a large bundle just to ensure you have fresh ones on hand while you’re running used ones through the wash.
- Some towels come in multiple color options to help you match your kitchen decor. This is especially important if you plan to display the one you’re currently using.
- The material plays a direct role in the durability of your towel, as well as the absorbency. Look for a towel that has top-quality material and intricate detailing in how it’s woven, if you want years of reliable use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide