KABB Iron Wall Mounted Outdoor Hanging Brackets, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Hanging Brackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Hanging Bracket you should buy.
Update as September 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Hanging Brackets for a detailed review of all the top outdoor hanging brackets.
Made from rust-resistant, heavy-duty steel, this hanging bracket has hooks that make it easy to hang everything from plants to bird feeders. Each bracket can hold a total of 11 pounds and can be used either indoors or outdoors. You'll get two hooks and four mounting screws in each set, with an approximate size of 10 inches by 8 inches.
In our analysis, the KABB KABB Iron Wall Mounted Outdoor Hanging Brackets, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sturdy: Rust resistant, heavy duty steel construction. The total weight on the brackets not to exceed 5 kg or 11 lbs will be best. Metal Outdoor Hanging Bracket will matches perfectly in outdoor and indoor settings and add charm to your surroundings. MULTI-PURPOSE: Beautify your home or garden by hanging bird feeders, lanterns, holiday decorations, string lights, wind chimes, ornaments, candle holders, path lights, and so on! There are 2 option for hanging distance. Easy to Install: Our Plant Hanging Brackets comes with screws that are right for most applications. But it is also easy to substitute longer screws by yourself if you think you need it. You can mount it on wall, deck, fence, door for indoor or outdoor events in living room, garden, garage or balcony. Attractive: Attractive brackets for a rustic style garden. A black finish stunningly complements anything that hangs from it, adding elegance and beauty to your home or garden.Looks great within a variety of different environments. Curved tip helps securely hold items while adding to the exquisite look. Package includes 2 hooks with 4 mounting screws. Approx. dimension: 10 1/5 x 8 1/5 Inches. This outdoor decor hook will easily hold your bird feeders and other accessories. Please kindly check the size and loads before you purchase. Any problem, please send us the email and let us know.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Hanging Brackets
If you want to liven up your favorite outdoor space, a good set of outdoor hanging brackets could do the trick. These brackets will let you hang items like potted plants, decorations and bird feeders wherever you have a little bare wall space.
Before you choose a hanging bracket, though, make sure you can mount it. Wood is obviously the easiest surface for drilling, so if you have a doorframe or post, that’s probably the best spot. But with the right tools, you can also drill into brick and stucco pretty easily. As long as you take the time to plan ahead, you can make your outdoor hanging bracket work wherever you want to place it.
Once you’ve decided on a location for your hanging items, it’s time to plan exactly where you’ll be drilling the holes. Measure the area and make sure you get mounting brackets that fit. Many come in multiples, so you may find that a four-pack that lets you space your items out more gives you better flexibility than two brackets that let you hang multiple items.
Another thing to consider before you start shopping for a bracket is color. Typically, brackets come in a dark metal color, but you can find them in black or white, as well, and can obviously paint them if you need to. Take a look around and see what will match your space best before you buy.
The Outdoor Hanging Bracket Buying Guide
- Your outdoor hanging bracket will likely be exposed to the elements, even if it’s under an awning, so make sure you choose one designed for outdoor use. Many of these types of brackets are rust-resistant and designed to hold up over many years.
- Weight capacity may also come into play. Most brackets can handle lightweight plants and bird feeders, but the birds themselves might weigh down your bracket. Your plant will also get a little heavier after you water it.
- Chances are, your brackets will come with all the hardware you’ll need to mount them. You’ll, of course, need to have the right tools handy, including a drill and screwdriver.
- The look of the brackets comes into play, too. Many are made from heavy-duty steel, but they also come in a variety of colors. Some have decorative features that can really make them stand out.
- Keep in mind that what you hang on the bracket could change from one year to the next. You might want something a little more versatile in case you find a different type of hanging plant that you want to go there.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide