JY COOKMENT Ultra Sharp Stainless Steel Needle Blades Meat Tenderizer
Last updated date: November 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Meat Tenderizer for a detailed review of all the top .
You can soften tough meat in comfort with the ergonomic design of this meat tenderizer. The gadget is also easy to clean after use. The 48 powerful blades are rust resistant.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the JY COOKMENT Ultra Sharp Meat Tenderizer placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
JY COOKMENT meat tenderizer tool consists of 48 ultra-sharp blade that can easily break down the connective tissues of raw meat. And it allow marinade or seasoning penetrate in rapidly and intensely. which can solve all your troubles. If you use our Meat Tenderizer, the beef or sirloin cooked by yourself just like you have eaten in the best High-end restaurant.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Have you ever had an unreasonably tough piece of beef or a very chewy piece of chicken? Sometimes, no matter how good of a chef you are, the meat you’re working with can be very difficult to eat. This is where a meat tenderizer tool comes in. It’s a hand-powered kitchen gadget that is designed to soften beef, lamb, venison, pork, turkey, chicken, duck and other kinds of meat before cooking. Taking the time to do this quick step often results in melt-in-your-mouth dishes.
There are three main types of meat tenderizing tools. One of the most common is the kind that looks like a large hammer or mallet. Typically, this meat tenderizer is made out of a heavy metal. The hammer has two faces, one that’s flat, while the other has cone-shaped protrusions. You use this type of meat tenderizer by hammering on the meat. Similar to this style of gadget is one that looks kind of like a potato masher, but has a large metal face that is either smooth or has a bumpy surface. The flat sides of these tools are perfect for pounding out meat into thinner slices, while the jagged side is great for softening the meat. Another type of meat tenderizer uses blades that puncture the meat as they are pressed into it. This not only helps to soften the tough fibers of the meat, but also helps to create channels for flavors from marinades and spices to seep through.
While one of the key benefits of a meat tenderizer tool is that they turn rough cuts of meat into succulent meals, an added bonus is that they help to reduce cooking time significantly. You can make a better meal in less time by using a meat tenderizer because the gadget does a good job of breaking down tough fibers in the meat.
The Buying Guide
- Before you purchase a meat tenderizer, think about what kind of cuts of meat you eat most often. This will help you decide what kind of gadget you need. For example, if you mostly eat chicken and turkey breast, a mallet-style tenderizer will help you get thin cutlets that cook up in no time. If you are a fan of large roasts, you may fare better with a blade-style meat tenderizer that can penetrate thick cuts of meat, helping to both soften the flesh and let the marinade seep through. If cube steaks are your thing, then a standing blade-tenderizer can help you get perfectly textured meat with a few turns of the hand crank.
- Depending on the quantity of meat you need to tenderize, look at the surface area the gadget covers. For example, if you’re a hunter and process your own meat, you’ll want to get a large meat tenderizer that has a big surface area. If you’re only tenderizing a few small pieces for your family, then a small tool will do the trick.
- For those that like to add flavor to their meat using herbs, spices and marinades, take a look at the absorption rate the gadget provides. In many cases, you can get meat tenderizers that will increase the absorption rate of the meat by several hundred percent. This helps your meat to take on better flavors and decreases the amount of time it needs to cook.
- Meat tenderizers have a tough job to do, and that’s why durability is key. Look for tools that have blades that are made out of heavy-duty materials such as stainless steel. Aluminum construction for the outside of the gadget will provide the best results.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide