Juvale Gold Foil Candy Wrappers, 100-Pack
Last updated date: December 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gold Foils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gold Foil you should buy.
Update as December 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Gold Foil for a detailed review of all the top gold foils.
This pack gives you 100 gold foil candy wrappers that measure 6 by 7.5 inches. Both sides are gold, and the foil is easy to shape for wrapping food and making crafts.
In our analysis, the Juvale Juvale Gold Foil Candy Wrappers, 100-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WRAP HOMEMADE SWEETS: Includes 100 pieces of gold foil wrappers for candies, confections, candy bars, chocolates, lollipops, brownies, bar cakes, egg, tea and other small treats or gifts you have prepared; perfect for handmade goodies! FOOD GRADE ALUMINUM: Made from 35 gsm aluminum foil paper, you can easily form and wrap small items with it; nontoxic, odorless, tasteless and food graded, these foil candy wrappers are easy to shape and cut. GREAT FOR PARTIES: Use it to make your own party favors and sweet desserts for kids and adults birthday parties, baby shower, bachelorette party, wedding, anniversary, family gatherings, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and other celebrations. FRESH AND TEMPTING: Keep your sweets fresh and tempting for gift, the metallic gold colored wrappers are elegant and shining; these versatile candy wrappers also work great for scrapbooking, DIY arts and crafts, and party supplies. DESIGNED TO FIT CANDY BARS: Each foil sheet measures 6 x 7.5 inches; ideal size for a standard candy bar.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gold Foils
Whether you’re making food in the kitchen, creating craft projects or preparing gifts, having some gold foil on hand can be useful for adding some finishing touches. When used in the kitchen, gold foil works great for wrapping treats like candy as well as covering and lining dishes. There are plenty of applications in crafting as well, whether you’re making custom cards, creating T-shirt designs or making jewelry.
When shopping for gold foil, you’ll find that it often comes in a box of pre-cut sheets that work great for wrapping candy and other items. Both sides of the foil will be gold in many cases, but some manufacturers offer two-toned options, where you get one gold side and one silver side for more versatility. When gold foil sheets get marketed for food wrapping, you’ll usually find that they’re made not to add any taste and may be extra durable.
Whenever you find gold foil in rolls, it could be just like regular gold foil sheets. However, you could also be looking at a specific type of gold transfer foil that works with heat or an adhesive for craft projects. For example, you can use a cutting machine to make designs with this kind of gold foil and then glue or iron them onto clothing. Some brands also work with laser printers for gold lettering and decorations on paper.
When you specifically need little pieces of gold foil to decorate craft projects or even foods, you can find bottles of small gold flakes that are ready to use. These can come in different textures and shapes. Some of these gold flakes are even made of edible materials so that you can add them to candy, cookies and cakes for a fun treat.
The Gold Foil Buying Guide
- If you’re seeking gold foil to be used for decorating cakes and other treats, know that many options you find are for craft projects and thus not edible. There are products that look like gold foil and are food-safe, so check the product listing carefully so you buy the right thing.
- When choosing gold sheets for a project where you plan to roll up or shape the foil, you’ll want to pay attention to whether both sides are the same color. If you buy gold sheets with silver on one side, this can give the project an unintended look.
- If you’re looking for some unique uses for gold foil, consider that you can use the material to make pendants, stained glass designs, beads, sculptures and even boxes. It can also serve as an alternative to gift wrap for smaller items if you don’t have anything else on hand.
- Since gold transfer foil can work with different application methods and machines, reading the product description is especially important so you don’t buy the wrong type. For example, some products are heat-activated foil that you can apply with an iron, while others require ink toner or a transfer gel to work along with a laminator. If you want to keep things simple, you can look for some gold foil that has an adhesive back or can be rubbed onto the surface of your item.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide