Juvale Carpet Aisle Runner, 3×50-Foot
Last updated date: February 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aisle Runners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aisle Runner you should buy.
Editor's Note February 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Aisle Runner for a detailed review of all the top aisle runners.
The Juvale Carpet Aisle Runner, 3x50-Foot is bright red in color and is ideal for use at parties or as a runway runner. It can be used either indoors or outdoors and measures 3 by 50 feet. It is made from polyester to keep it lightweight and versatile.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Juvale Juvale Carpet Aisle Runner, 3x50-Foot placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Create an elegant path to walk down, either indoors or outdoors. Any celebration or party is made fancier with the addition of this runner! Use these runners indoors, for example, at a church, a gymnasium or ballroom, or outdoors, to create an aisle where there isn't one. Using 40 gsm of polyester, the ground should be minimally transparent, leaving you with the red color that you desire. Get 50 feet of this high-quality aisle runner at a value price! This aisle runner measures 3 x 50 feet.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aisle Runners
An aisle runner instantly adds festivity to any event, whether it’s a wedding or a summer barbecue. But choosing the right runner involves more than just finding the one that matches your decorations. You’ll need to pay close attention to the material and measurements to ensure you aren’t disappointed when it arrives.
One top thing to note is how sturdy the runner will be once you place it. If it slides at all, it could pose a safety hazard, so it’s an important factor. Some runners come with rubber backing to hold them in place even on wood floors. Others are simply heavier in weight or made from a material that produces friction with the ground below.
If your runner isn’t guaranteed not to slip, you can reinforce it by putting carpet tape every few feet on the underside of the runner. Also make sure you tape down the corners, as that’s the most likely spot to trip someone up. Some consumers nail runners down on the corners to prevent slipping. That could be an option if you’re using your runner for an outdoor event, as long as the hole it’s likely to leave in the dirt won’t be a problem for the property owner.
The Aisle Runner Buying Guide
- Before you buy a runner, note the material. You’ll find runners are made from everything from polyester to burlap and beyond. You can even find runners that have some sparkle to them.
- The measurements are also an important feature. If your event is in a venue with predefined aisle sizes, such as a chapel or church, make sure you measure the width before you order. You’ll also want to make sure the length of the runner doesn’t extend beyond the space you have to work with.
- If your runner is made from carpet, pay attention to the pile height, especially if your guests will be wearing heels. Thick carpeting can become difficult to walk on.
- Even if your event will only last a few hours, a runner can wear out during that time. Choose one with reinforced edging that will resist fraying as people travel over it.
- If your runner will be outdoors for hours at a time, keep in mind that UV rays from the sunlight can alter its color. One that is UV-protected can prevent this, especially if you’ll be setting your runner up a day or more in advance of the event.
- Some materials take on an odor from dyes and other chemicals. Keep in mind that you may need to air it out for a day or so before your event. If your runner is made from a material like burlap, the scent may not dissipate much even with days of airing out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide