Just Smarty Electronic Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart Gift For 2-Year-Old Boys
Last updated date: May 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 2-Year-Old Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift For 2-Year-Old Boys you should buy.
Update as May 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 2-Year-Old Boys for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 2-year-old boys.
This intuitive wall chart encourages kids to learn their letters and numbers. It plays nine popular songs to sing along with. There are sensory buttons behind each letter and image.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Just Smarty Electronic Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart Gift For 2-Year-Old Boys placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EDUCATIONAL TOY FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT – Toddlers and young children get to learn the alphabet, word association, learn the numbers and take quizzes. GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR NURSERY OR GAME ROOM – This interactive ABC wall poster will complement your child’s room or game room. Colorful attractive design will engage and provide hours of fun exploration and learning for your little one. INTUITIVE FUN LEARNING – This wall poster helps your little one to develop new skills needed for preschool and beyond. MUSICAL – Sing along and dance to 9 popular kids song such as the ABC song, Bingo, The Finger Family song, Five Little Monkeys, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, If You’re Happy and You Know It!, Three Little Kittens, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Wheels On The Bus. DOESN’T TAKE SPACE AND BATTERIES INCLUDED – Just hang it on the wall and forget it. No messy toys to clean up. Automatically shuts off to preserve battery life.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 2-Year-Old Boys
At two years old, life is an adventure. Kids this age are curious and interested in everything, soaking up what the world has to offer. Getting gifts for 2-year-old boys can be challenging because there are so many possibilities to choose from and so many directions you can go in.
One of the best things to look for in gifts for 2-year-old boys is how open-ended they are. At this stage, boys are in a phase of cognitive development where they like to play simple make-believe games. Having toys that enable these kinds of games helps kids to reach their cognitive milestones and fuel their creativity. For example, a set of toy cars can be part of a race or they can be part of a game where they all come to the child’s gas station to fill up. Similarly, a toy train can be used to take cargo from one place to another or can be part of a circus.
Another element to consider when looking for toys is whether the gift will appeal to children of multiple ages. Does it have the ability to grow with the child or is it something they can only enjoy for a few months’ time? For example, an alphabet chart is a gift that can last for years. At two years old, kids may only be able to identify a few letters, and as they get older they can refer to the chart as they learn more and more letters.
The Gift For 2-Year-Old Boys Buying Guide
- Be sure to consider the 2-year-old boys’ interests when selecting a gift. Even at this young age, children have opinions about what they find interesting and what they do not like. These opinions may change frequently, but they typically have favorites or things they love to play with. If your child is interested in vehicles, for example, consider getting them a small ramp toy where they can send their toys cars down. If your child loves listening to you read to them, opt for something like an alphabet chart that you can use to start teaching them their letters.
- Cognitively, 2-year-old boys are learning how to follow a simple set of instructions with two or three steps. You can use a gift to help them develop toward this milestone. Even the act of opening a gift can be a learning opportunity: “Can you take off the ribbon and then rip the wrapping paper?” Gifts that enable caregivers to interact with the child can help them improve their listening and thinking skills.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide