Just My Style DIY Water Bottle Coloring Craft Kit
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toy and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girl's Toy you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys for a detailed review of all the top girls' toy.
For your budding artist, this kit gives them everything they need to decorate their own water bottle. It’s a great solo activity or can be done in groups at parties and sleepovers. The water bottle is BPA free.
In our analysis, the Just My Style Just My Style DIY Water Bottle Coloring Craft Kit placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With the Your Decor Color Your Own Water Bottle Kit you can stay hydrated in style. BPA-Free Water Bottle. This kit contains everything you need to decorate a unique water bottle (designs may vary). Great gift for anyone who is creative and it is perfect as a solo project or as a group activity for birthday parties, sleepovers and any other fun get-togethers. Let your imagination go wild as you create a unique masterpiece.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toy
Girls’ toys are more than just play things. They can be educational in nature, helping kids to learn new concepts, explore different ideas and improve their skills. Plus, toys help kids to fuel their curiosity and imagination, interact with friends and learn about the world.
When looking for the perfect girls’ toys, one of the most important things to consider is whether the toys will grow with them. For example, will your child be interested in the same toy a few months from now or a few years from now? Some toys are enjoyable for children at different developmental stages, while others only attract them at a specific age and stage.
Also consider whether the toy will help your child interact with others. Sharing and communicating with others are two critical developmental skills for children. Look for toys that encourage interaction with friends, family and caregivers. This way, kids can learn to talk about their toys, ask others questions, take turns using the toy and develop relationships.
Toys with open-ended possibilities help fuel kids’ imagination. Check to see if there are multiple ways to play with the toy. If so, this provides your child with different ways to explore. If the toy can only be used in one specific way, it may be limiting for some children.
The Girl's Toy Buying Guide
- When buying girls’ toys, ensure that they are age appropriate. While some toys can be used by kids of varying ages, it’s best to not purchase a toy that is too far advanced in skill level. This can pose safety hazards. For example, a toy for 6-year-olds may have small pieces, which a 2-year-old may accidentally put in their mouth and swallow.
- Keeping toys organized can be difficult, especially if you have multiple children. Your children’s rooms or playroom may begin to look like a haphazard toy store, with everything laying about. If possible, rotate your children’s toys in and out of storage, so that not all of them are out together. Putting some toys away for a month or two creates new excitement when they are brought out again — and helps keep your home tidy.
- Look for an educational component that fits in with your child’s interest. For example, if you have a little performer on your hands, a toy microphone is a good way to encourage them to practice their singing. If your child enjoys drawing and painting, a crafting kit gives them the tools to try out new creations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide