Juseepo 2s Instant Read Waterproof Meat Thermometer, Black
Last updated date: March 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Digital Meat Thermometers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Digital Meat Thermometer you should buy.
Editor's Note March 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Digital Meat Thermometer for a detailed review of all the top digital meat thermometers.
Preparing perfectly cooked meats for your family is no problem when you have this digital meat thermometer in your kitchen. It features an easy-to-use auto-on/off function and a stainless-steel probe that can be folded inward when not in use. The LCD screen is nice and bright, and you'll have to option to read the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
In our analysis, the Juseepo Juseepo Instant Read Waterproof Meat Thermometer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SO EASY TO USE. Works right out the box! Jsueepo digital thermometer with foldable 4.6" Food grade stainless steel probe and auto-on/off function, open the probe to turn on, fold the probe to turn off.EASY to use, storage and carry. With the included battery you can start using the thermometer right away. It’s the perfect solution for grilling, baking, deep frying, making candy, or uses it to test the temperature of your Liquid, beer, wine, tea, coffee, milk, soup, etc. ULTRA FAST AND ACCURATE. Takes a temperature in a little as 2-3 seconds, and is accurate to +/-1 degrees with a wide range of -58℉ - 572℉(-50°C - 300°C). No more waiting over a hot stove or grill for the temperature to settle. Furthermore, we have pre-calibrated it for convenience. You can easily re-calibrate the thermometer according to the operating instructions. EASY READOUT AND WATERPROOF. The large dial with bright blue backlight mean you can always read the temperature, whether you are grilling in the dark or baking in your brightly lit kitchen.IP67 grade Waterproof, Every gap in the thermometer has a waterproof treatment means Jsueepo meat thermometer to be washed under running water without fear! POWERFUL AND PRACTICAL FUNCTIONALITY. Switch easily between ℃ and ℉, and the large bright LCD display with backlight makes it very easy to read the temperature while cooking outdoors on a sunny day or at night. Easy to calibrate, comes beautifully packaged in a premium foam lined box, making it an ideal present for any cooking or bbq enthusiast. It also includes 1 spare CR 2450 battery, bonus a meat temperature chart that allows you to effortlessly cook mouthwatering meals. Excellent quality. Our products are rigorously tested because we believe that you deserve the best product.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Digital Meat Thermometers
You never want to take a chance with undercooked food. This could lead to a case of food poisoning from either E. coli or salmonella. Undercooked pork also puts you at risk for parasitic infections. In order to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your food has reached a safe internal temperature, you’ll need a high-quality digital thermometer.
As you shop for the best digital meat thermometer, you’ll want to start by examining the thermometer’s accuracy and speed. Some have an accuracy of plus or minus 1 degree Celsius (1.8 degree Fahrenheit) and a speed of 4 to 6 seconds, which isn’t bad at all. However, there are models that provide temperature readings in 2 to 3 seconds with an accuracy of plus or minus 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit.
Check the flexibility of the probe next. Some fold in and out from the base, while others rotate a full 225 degrees. You’ll also find the probes come in different lengths. A model with a 4.6-inch probe may be fine for checking foods on your stovetop, but you’ll want a thermometer with a 7-inch probe if you have to test foods in an oven. The longer probe keeps your hands at a safe distance from the oven’s heat.
Review the thermometer’s display screen and make sure you can read it. There are models with large LCD screens that also have a backlight to make the numbers more visible. This feature is handy if the lighting in your kitchen isn’t as bright as you’d like.
If you’re having trouble deciding between two models, look to see if the company is offering anything extra. For example, some digital meat thermometers are sold with protective sheaths, while others come with a microfiber storage pouch. You’ll even find thermometers in a variety of colors, such as red, rose gold, navy blue, black and silver.
The Digital Meat Thermometer Buying Guide
- FoodSafety.gov has a Safe Minimum Cooking Temperatures Chart that you can reference at any time. Generally, at approximately 145 degrees Fahrenheit, seafood, fresh beef and lamb, fresh pork and fresh ham are deemed safe to eat. Cook ground meats and egg dishes to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Ground poultry, fresh poultry, pre-cooked ham and leftover casseroles should be cooked until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Most digital meat thermometers require batteries to operate. Check to see whether the thermometer you’re interested in comes with batteries. You may need to purchase them separately.
- Keep the transmitter away from any heat sources. Only the thermometer’s probe and attached wire should be near the meat in your oven or grill.
- Never touch the probe of your digital thermometer after removing it from a piece of meat, as it will be hot enough to burn the skin.
- Check to see whether your digital meat thermometer is meant to be left in the meat as it cooks, or only inserted when you need to check on the cooking progress.
- To clean your digital meat thermometer, hold the probe under running water. You can add a bit of liquid dish soap with your fingers if you feel the probe is dirty. Dry the probe with a paper towel.
- It’s a good idea to sanitize the probe on your thermometer with a little rubbing alcohol and a paper towel.
- Never get the transmitter portion of your thermometer wet unless it is listed as waterproof.
- You’ll find digital meat thermometers don’t vary much in price. The Juseepo Instant Read Waterproof Meat Thermometer has a lower price tag if you’d like to save a few bucks, although the Habor 022 Long Probe Digital Meat Thermometer, Silver only costs just $2 more. The Saferell Backlit Instant Read Digital Meat Thermometer and ThermoPro TP-16 Stainless Steel Probe Digital Meat Thermometer have a higher cost, although their prices are still affordable for most.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide