JUNXAVE BPA Free Lollipop & Ball Silicone Molds
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cake Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cake Pop Maker you should buy.
Update as October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cake Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top cake pop makers.
While the JUNXAVE BPA Free Lollipop & Ball Silicone Molds work in an oven to make cake pops, they can also be used in the refrigerator or freezer to create chocolates and other delicious desserts. The molds are made from a 100% pure food-grade silicone and contain no BPA or harmful toxins. They are also FDA approved, so you know you're getting a quality product.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the JUNXAVE BPA Free Lollipop & Ball Silicone Molds placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BPA FREE & REUSABLE: Lollipop mold made of 100% pure food-grade silicone, BPA Free, FDA approved, non-toxic and tasteless. With super toughness, the lollipop mould with 20 balls are reusable and hard to deform. Heat resistant: -40℉to 446℉(0°C – 230°C)). Safe for use in the oven, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator and microwave. FLEXIBLE & NON-STICK: The silicone cake molds is more convenient to use than the traditional one. It’s soft and flexible, the food won’t easily crack when you take them out. In addition, due to the non-stick characteristics, these muffin candy molds are easy to clean and dry, which is also dishwasher safe. EASY TO USE & UNBREAKABLE: The silicone lollipop molds are very easy to fill, just assemble the mold and pour liquid from the small hole, even little kids can easily make candy or chocolate, perfect for DIY with the whole family; Don’t worry if you accidentally hit, bump, or drop these candy making supplies, they are not broken, which allows you to use them for a long time without having to run for a replacement. WIDELY USES – With lovely shapes of ball, you can make lollipop, mufins, chocolate, candy, gumdrop, jelly, ice cube ,desserts, fat bombs ,hard candy etc. You can also add extra vitamin C to help achieve additional health benefits. Take these chocolate candy molds and create more sweet candy to share with your family, friends or partners. 2 YEARS WARRANTY: In addition to our lollipop candy molds and 120 sticks, you will also get: 1x 2 years warranty, 1x friendly service after-sale. If you have any questions with our mufin cake molds, please feel free to contact us, we are ready to solve all problem for you!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cake Pop Makers
Cake pops are a fun treat to serve at birthday celebrations, baby showers, graduations and even retirement parties. You can even decorate them to fit any theme. If you enjoy baking cake pops, you’ll want to purchase a cake pop maker to save time, which is important if you need to create a large number of cake pops.
As you browse the available models, review how many cake pops the machine is capable of producing at once. A machine that makes just four cake pops is fine for families looking for a quick dessert, but you’ll need a model that makes at least 12 cake pops at a time for parties.
Next, you’ll want to make sure the machine has a nonstick coating. If it doesn’t, the cake pops will be hard to remove and may stick to the baking plates.
Check the functionality of the cake pop maker. Ideally, you want a model that has a power light, rubber non-skid feet to protect the surface of your table and a latching handle for safety, which is especially important if you have small children in the home.
Always factor in any extras that come with your purchase. For example, some machines come with a cake pop stand, so you have a way to display the cake pops at your party. Others come with cake pop sticks, a fork tool and a list of recipes.
The Cake Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Always take care when baking with your children. These cake pop makers do get hot!
- Pay attention to the length of the cord and make sure it aligns with your kitchen space.
- You’ll need to pay attention to how much batter you add to the cake pop maker. If you add too much, it will overflow. One tip is to use a cookie dough scoop to add the batter to the wells.
- You can use the cake pop maker to bake other desserts, such as brownie bites, cinnamon rolls and donut holes. Silicone molds are also great for producing everything from chocolates to hard candies to gumdrops.
- There are two main factors that affect the price of cake pop makers. The first is the construction material. You’ll pay less for the Akingshop Silicone Cake Pop Maker Mold Set than the CucinaPro Takoyaki Pan & Cake Pop Maker, as it’s made out of silicone. The second is the number of cake pops the machine is capable of making. Since the Cakes of Eden Complete Cake Pop Maker Kit produces 20 cake pops and the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker only creates 12, the Cakes of Eden maker costs more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide