JSAUX Reinforced Unbreakable Lightning Cable
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lightning Cables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lightning Cable you should buy.
Update as December 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Lightning Cable for a detailed review of all the top lightning cables.
This lightning cable is constructed using a Kevlar fabric that won't break, even when tugged with force. The cable is also MFi certified and compatible with a host of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. Even the terminal on this cable is unbreakable, as it's made with an upgraded 3D aluminum connector.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the JSAUX Reinforced Unbreakable Lightning Cable placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MFi Certified Lightning Cable: Certified by MFi and built with Apple original terminal and smart chip, promise no warning message pops up, ensures that your devices are loaded and charge safely at maximum speed. Ultra High Quality Assurance: Reinforced iPhone charger cable with special Strain Relief design that have passed 15000+ times bending tests for extra protection and durability. Strong military fibre, the most flexible and durable material, makes tensile force increased by 200%, effectively prolong the service life. Unbreakable Terminal: 10X Stronger terminal. Upgraded 3D aluminum connector and exclusive laser welding technology, which to ensure the metal part won’t break and also have a tighter connection which fits well even with a protective case on and will never loose connection. Compatibility List: This MFi certified iPhone charger cable is complete compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max/ XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus /6 Plus / 6 / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad, iPad Pro, iPod nano, iPod touch as well as the latest iOS 11 12 13 system. What you get: Please be assured the JSAUX 6ft/1.8M Lightning iPhone Charger Cable are tested multiple times to ensure that you receive high-quality products. All products have an 18-month warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us and we provide friendly 24/7 customer service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lightning Cables
If you’ve bought a new Apple device in recent years, you probably are aware that the ports have changed. You’ll need a cable with something called a lightning port for your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Nano. This is the cable that allows you to charge your device’s battery. The other end is a USB connector that you can either plug into your computer or a wall plug with USB ports built in.
Your device may have come with a lightning cable, but it can never hurt to have another one on hand. At some point, you’ll inevitably lose it. But you may want to consider buying another cable anyway. Although the Apple cable is certified to work with its products, the cable itself can be a little on the flimsy side.
Going with third-party cables can be risky, though. Apple recommends only choosing products with the “Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod” logo. Those are what’s known as MFi certified, and they have been tested and approved for use with Apple products. Using noncertified cables can cause damage to your device, or you may spend the money to find they don’t work at all.
Once you’ve opened up the possibilities to third-party cables, though, you’ll find you can get a variety of upgraded features at affordable prices. One of the biggest benefits you can gain is a thicker, more durable build that survives wear. Some have even been tested to ensure they can withstand thousands of bends without wearing out.
In addition to durability, some of these third-party cables feature a design that speeds up data transmission. That means if you move your photos and other files from your mobile device to your computer, you’ll get a boosted experience. Lastly, there’s the build of the connector. With the right materials, you get durability, as well as enhanced features like a 90-degree connector that allows for easier access and less strain on the cable itself as it reaches around objects.
The Lightning Cable Buying Guide
- If you buy an MFi-certified lightning cable, it should at least meet the minimum requirements for charging your phone and transferring data. However, it can’t hurt to look at the specifications. Check the data transfer speed and make sure it offers USB 2.0 transfer rates and at least 12W of charging power.
- Look at the design of the cable to make sure the materials are strong enough to withstand typical wear and tear. This includes bending due to getting caught between tables or folded improperly in your bag.
- Pay close attention to the length of any cable you order. While it can be tempting to order the longest available, that can become unwieldy. Order the length you need to comfortably reach from your device to your computer or the plug in the wall.
- That said, if you want flexibility while charging your phone, you may want to have at least one extremely long cable on hand. That will let you use your phone on your bed or sofa while charging it on a wall outlet that’s not conveniently located nearby.
- If you’d like fast-charging capabilities, make sure your cable has 2.4A fast charging built in.
- Although most cables come in a neutral white or black color, there’s something to be said for choosing one in a unique color. If you have a bundle of cables, you’ll be able to quickly identify it. Friends and household members will also have a harder time “accidentally” taking yours and using it.
- Some cables are built with a layer of protective cloth on the outer core. This makes it easier to tightly wind the cables inside since there’s no need to worry about the exterior. It also provides a layer of protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide