JSAUX Black & Grey ThunderBolt 3 Compatible Cable, Grey
Last updated date: March 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Thunderbolt Cables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Thunderbolt Cable you should buy.
Editor's Note March 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Thunderbolt Cable for a detailed review of all the top thunderbolt cables.
This thunderbolt cable provides an output of 4K@60Hz for optimal video and sound. No adapters or drivers are required. It is interference-free so there is a stable transfer of data between devices.
In our analysis, the JSAUX JSAUX Black & Grey ThunderBolt 3 Compatible Cable, Grey placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
4K@60Hz Revolution: You can have up to 4K@60Hz revolution with this hdmi cable.Backward compatible with 1080P, 1080I and 720P. Delivering crystal clear, high quality video and audio. While you are having presentations, watching movie and sharing photos with your family. （Noted: This cable will only output 4K@60Hz revolution while both of the devices support it.) Plug and Play: Plug and Play,Easily expanse or transfer your screen to other monitors/TVs with a single cable. No adapters or driver required.(Note: this usb-c to hdmi cable does not work for the phones of pixel). Interference Free: With tinplate implanting technology, it will block most of the signal interference and interface fracturing. You could enjoy your movies or have a presentation without suffering black screen and unstable transfer. Besides, it will make the cable much more durable. Relief Strain Design: With the relief strain design, this usbc to hdmi cable can stand 40000+ bending tests, which makes this adpter much more durable. Compatibility List: This hdmi to c cable is compatible with MacBook Pro 15''(2016-2018), MacBook Pro 13''(2016-2019), MacBook 2017 2016 2015, MacBook Air 2018 2019, iMac2018 2017（21.5''/27''）, iMac pro 2018 2017(27'),Mac mini, Mac Pro, Surface Book 2, Pixelbook, Dell XPS 15 13, iPad Pro2018 12.9''(Gen3), iPad Pro2018 11'', Surface Go, Dell XPS 13 7390 and 2 in 1, Samsung GalaxyS20 S20+ Plus S20 Ultra S20 Z Flip, Note 8 9 10 20 Plus 10+, S8 S9 S10 Plus S10+, HUAWEI Mate20 P20 P30.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Thunderbolt Cables
A thunderbolt cable, which used to be called a light peak cable, is a type of technology for high-resolution displays on computers. It is essentially a way to move a large amount of data from once place to another, such as from your laptop to your monitor, where you want to send high-definition visuals to the monitor for viewing. Another use for the thunderbolt cable is between your camera and your laptop, where you want to download your photo files onto your computer. The thunderbolt cable can connect various devices, such as computers, docks, monitors and external graphics cards, as long as the device has a port that is compatible with the thunderbolt cable.
What makes this cable unique is that it enables you to add multiple devices to your computer through a chain of cords. This means that you have significantly improved video and audio experiences using just one cable, without slowing performance or affecting quality. Another key benefit of the thunderbolt cable is that it makes traveling with a computer much easier, since only one type of cable is required for both audio and video.
The Thunderbolt Cable Buying Guide
- When buying a thunderbolt cable, be sure to check for compatibility first and foremost. You want to ensure that the devices you’re planning to use the cable with actually have a thunderbolt port. You should also check the specifications of the cable to see whether it notes it is compatible with your devices. They will typically list the devices and models the particular cable is compatible with.
- Be sure to check the length of the cable, especially if you plan on connecting devices that are not typically close to one another, such as your laptop and a TV. Thunderbolt cables come in various lengths, such as 1 foot or 10 feet. You also want to make sure you don’t have too much extra cable because it can be difficult to fit into a small space, such as between your computer and your monitor.
- In order to make sure you have a stable data transfer from the cable, opt for one that specifies it is interference free. This means that it will block any signal fracturing or interference so you don’t have to deal with a black screen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide