JQK TB100L30-BN Double Bath Stainless Steel Towel Rack, 30-Inch
Last updated date: July 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Towel Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Towel Rack you should buy.
Editor's Note July 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Towel Rack for a detailed review of all the top towel racks.
Durable is the best word to describe the JQK Double Bath Towel Bar. It's made from stainless steel, which is both attractive to look at and resistant to corrosion. Both of the bars on the rack are able to hold a full towel without folding. They can even accommodate your yoga mat after it's been rinsed off. There's no need to worry about installation either, as everything you need is included with the purchase.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the JQK Products JQK TB100L30-BN Double Bath Stainless Steel Towel Rack, 30-Inch placed 13th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
【High Quality Towel Bar】 T-304 premium grade stainless steel for protect against corrosion & rust.【30" USEABLE Double Bar】 No folded or bunched bath towel any more. 【TOTAL Length】 33.15 inch【2.36" Separation Distance】 Enough space for fully drying and easy hang if you hang two thick bath towels, also can be used as yoga mat drying rack, UPDATDED version, no towel squeeze! Easy Assembling】Hardware package, Installation guide and Stainless steel screws included.【Recommended Combination(for easy drying)】 1 bath towel + 2 hand towels or 2 washclothesPackage Included - Double Towel Bar x 1 - Solid Wall Mount Anchors x 4 - Dry Wall Mount Anchors x 4 - Installation Guide x 1
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Towel Racks
Towel racks are the perfect addition to any bathroom, as they increase storage space and provide quick access to a clean dry towel. With so many different models and design styles on the market, you may have a hard time deciding which rack is best.
To find the perfect towel rack, you’ll need to start off examining the construction material of each towel rack you are considering. The most popular materials are stainless steel and chrome. The important thing is that you choose a towel rack that is created to resist rust, especially since you’ll be hanging wet towels and wash cloths from it. You also want the assurance that the product is durable, so you don’t have to worry about replacing it just a year or two down the road.
Decide whether you need a towel rack that is long or one that is short, but has multiple shelving units above it. For example, the KES Stainless Bathroom Bar Towel Rack is 32 inches long and able to hold a towel without the need for folding or bunching, but the Premium Presents Bath Towel Rack is only 6.1-inches across. However, it has eight vertical shelving units.
Consider how many people you have in your home. If it’s just you and a spouse, you may only need one single bar, like the Command Hand Towel Rack. A family of four, however, would be better suited to a unit with two bars plus a top shelf.
Next, consider the overall look of your bathroom and make sure the towel rack matches. Perhaps you’re going for a sleek modern design. Maybe you have a color scheme you’re trying to follow. There are plenty of options to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that compliments your bathroom decor.
Finally, read the product label to determine whether the hardware to install the towel rack is included. If not, you’ll need to find out what additional hardware you need and add that to the cost of the towel rack to see what your final price will be.
The Towel Rack Buying Guide
- Over time, your towel rack may become dusty, especially if you aren’t using it on a daily basis. A damp lint-free cloth is all you need to get the rack clean again. If you’d like to add a little disinfecting and odor-eliminating power, simply spray the damp rag with a little white distilled vinegar before you wipe the rack down.
- If you have multiple racks or accessories you plan to install in your bathroom, take the time to decide exactly where each piece should go before you install it. You don’t want to screw a towel rack into your wall only to decide moments later it would look better in a different spot. Then you’d have to go back and filling in the holes from the screws.
- Individuals who have never installed a towel rack before can take a quick crash course simply by searching YouTube. You’ll find this especially helpful if you are a visual learner and the product instructions seem a bit confusing to you.
- While comparing prices, it is important to consider the length of the towel rack. The KES Stainless Bathroom Bar Towel Rack and the AmazonBasics Modern Bathroom Towel Bar Rack, 18-Inch are significantly longer than the Command Hand Towel Rack, and therefore fetch a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide