JQK Double Bath Towel Bar
Last updated date: October 14, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Towel Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Towel Rack you should buy.
Durable is the best word to describe the JQK Double Bath Towel Bar. It's made from stainless steel, which is both attractive to look at and resistant to corrosion. Both of the bars on the rack are able to hold a full towel without folding. They can even accommodate your yoga mat after it's been rinsed off. There's no need to worry about installation either, as everything you need is included with the purchase. In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the JQK Products JQK Double Bath Towel Bar placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 14, 2019:
Checkout The Best Towel Rack for a detailed review of all the top towel racks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
【High Quality Towel Bar】 T-304 premium grade stainless steel for protect against corrosion & rust.【30" USEABLE Double Bar】 No folded or bunched bath towel any more. 【TOTAL Length】 33.15 inch【2.36" Separation Distance】 Enough space for fully drying and easy hang if you hang two thick bath towels, also can be used as yoga mat drying rack, UPDATDED version, no towel squeeze! Easy Assembling】Hardware package, Installation guide and Stainless steel screws included.【Recommended Combination(for easy drying)】 1 bath towel + 2 hand towels or 2 washclothesPackage Included - Double Towel Bar x 1 - Solid Wall Mount Anchors x 4 - Dry Wall Mount Anchors x 4 - Installation Guide x 1
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Towel Racks
Towel racks are the perfect addition to any bathroom, as they increase storage space and provide quick access to a clean dry towel. With so many different models and design styles on the market, you may have a hard time deciding which rack is best.
To find the perfect towel rack, you’ll need to start off examining the construction material of each towel rack you are considering. The most popular materials are stainless steel and chrome. The important thing is that you choose a towel rack that is created to resist rust, especially since you’ll be hanging wet towels and wash cloths from it. You also want the assurance that the product is durable, so you don’t have to worry about replacing it just a year or two down the road.
Decide whether you need a towel rack that is long or one that is short, but has multiple shelving units above it. For example, the JQK Products JQK Double Bath Towel Bar is 30 inches long and able to hold a towel without the need for folding or bunching, but the Soduku Inc Soduku Wall Mount Metal Wine/Towel Rack with Top Shelf is only 6.5-inches across. The Soduku, however, has six vertical shelving units.
Consider how many people you have in your home. If it’s just you and a spouse, you may only need one single bar, like the Kohler K-10551-CP Devonshire 24-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar, Polished Chrome. A family of four, however, would be better suited to the NH Neu Home Organize It All 1750W-1 mounted chrome shelf, which has two bars plus a top shelf.
Next, consider the overall look of your bathroom and make sure the towel rack matches. Perhaps you’re going for a sleek modern design. Maybe you have a color scheme you’re trying to follow. There are plenty of options to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that compliments your bathroom decor.
Finally, read the product label to determine whether the hardware to install the towel rack is included. If not, you’ll need to find out what additional hardware you need and add that to the cost of the towel rack to see what your final price will be.
DYWM Fun Fact
Although it’s unofficial, National Towel Day is celebrated by many on May 25 every year. Fans of the book “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” wanted a way to commemorate the passing of the book’s author, Douglas Adams, so they chose this day to swirl towels around in the air (even though the author actually passed on May 11). The act is in reference to a character in the series proclaiming the towel to be “the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have.”
You’ll also find towels mentioned by a few other popular authors. It’s listed in the Bible twice in the book of John and by Mary Henrietta Kingsley in “Travels in West Africa.” Charles Dickens also used the word back in 1836, but as a verb instead of a noun.
The Towel Rack Buying Guide
- Check for a product warranty. If you don’t find one, take a look at the company’s customer service claims and ratings. While some companies don’t offer warranties, they will offer to repair or replace any items that show up defective or damaged.
- Over time, your towel rack may become dusty, especially if you aren’t using it on a daily basis. A damp lint-free cloth is all you need to get the rack clean again. If you’d like to add a little disinfecting and odor-eliminating power, simply spray the damp rag with a little white distilled vinegar before you wipe the rack down.
- If you have multiple racks or accessories you plan to install in your bathroom, take the time to decide exactly where each piece should go before you install it. You don’t want to screw a towel rack into your wall only to decide moments later it would look better in a different spot. Then you’d have to go back and filling in the holes from the screws.
- Individuals who have never installed a towel rack before can take a quick crash course simply by searching YouTube. You’ll find this especially helpful if you are a visual learner and the product instructions seem a bit confusing to you.
- While comparing prices, it is important to consider the length of the towel rack. The Kohler K-10551-CP Devonshire 24-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar, Polished Chrome and the JQK Products JQK Double Bath Towel Bar are significantly longer than the NH Neu Home Organize It All 1750W-1 mounted chrome shelf and the Soduku Inc Soduku Wall Mount Metal Wine/Towel Rack with Top Shelf, and therefore fetch a higher price.