JoyJolt Stella Lead Free Crystal Highball Drinking Glasses, 4-Pack
Last updated date: January 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drinking Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drinking Glass you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Drinking Glass for a detailed review of all the top drinking glasses.
Stylish is the best word to describe this set of drinking glasses. They come with a heavy sham bottom that prevents them from tipping over. Their slender build also allows for a more comfortable grip, which keeps your hands and wrists from tiring.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the JoyJolt Stella Lead Free Crystal Highball Drinking Glasses, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FINE & ELEGANT - Give your drinks the refined elegance of our crystal barware. A classic for home, bar or kitchen, it is well-suited for everyday use as well as for entertaining. STYLE - With brilliant clarity, heavy sham bottom, and its sleek silhouette these exceptional tumbler glasses are sure to make a statement displayed in your kitchen. COMFORTABLE GRIP - These kitchen glasses are as much a pleasure to hold as they are to look at! Their cylindrical shape is easy to grasp, while their lightweight construction allows you to hold the glass cup for extended periods of time without ever making your hands or wrists feel tired. DISHWASHER SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN – These drinking glass set are dishwasher safe and won't get scratched like glass or cloud like other plastic. Just rinse, wipe dry to remove water spots and make them shine instead of endless polishing like with glass. GREAT GIFT IDEA - Give them as a gift to your family and friends, Bring them as a special housewarming gift, or buy them for yourself and begin enjoying them in your home today! Comes in a Beautiful Gift Box.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drinking Glasses
Whether you’re pouring yourself a cool glass of ice water on a hot summer day or enjoying a sip of milk with breakfast, a good set of drinking glasses is a staple of any modern kitchen. Although traditional glass construction has its benefits, plastic, acrylic tumblers can withstand plenty of abuse without breaking or scratching. Best of all, today’s plastic glassware eliminates the chemicals that were a problem with previous generations of drinking cups.
But there are several considerations when you’re choosing a set of drinking glasses. It starts with setting your personal preferences. The first major decision will be whether you want glass or plastic, but you’ll also have the option of clear versus multicolor no matter which route you go. You can choose the style that matches your own décor and personal preferences.
Unless you have unlimited space in your kitchen, storage will be a top issue. Plastic tumblers are stackable, which makes it easier to squeeze more into a small space. If you go with the type of glasses that aren’t stackable, such as those with a highball design, you’ll have to make sure you have space for each one to be placed singly. Even glass tumblers that can be stacked will take up more height than their plastic counterparts.
A big benefit of glass, though, is that many people find that they prefer the taste of beverages in glass containers. Even with chemical-free plastics, you may find a little bit of an aftertaste as the material in the cup taints the liquid slightly. Glass is less likely to cause that problem, and you’ll even find your beverage gets a little chillier. But if you’re in a house with children or you have accident-prone guests, plastic may be a longer-lasting option. If you do go with glass, pay close attention to design. Many of today’s drinking glasses are built so that they have a thicker base for increased sturdiness.
The Drinking Glass Buying Guide
- Restaurant-style tumblers are often a popular choice. Typically, you can choose from two multicolor options or a clear set, with 16 tumblers in each.
- The Duralex Picardie Drinking Glass Set, 18-Count is ideal for families that prefer drinking glasses that are actually constructed of glass. You’ll get 18 pieces with each purchase.
- Those who prefer the look of glass but long for the durability of acrylic should consider a clear tumbler set. Some models allow you to choose from either four different size options or a multi-size set.
- The highball drinking glass has long been a staple of bars around the world. But Le’raze Highball Drinking Glasses, 10-Count can be used for all types of drinks. Clear is the only color option and you’ll only get one size.
- If durability is a concern, a plastic tumbler is the way to go. This is especially valuable if your children will be drinking out of them. Look for glasses that have heavy bottoms that help provide stability, so you’ll have a slightly lower risk of an accident.
- With plastic tumblers, chemicals are always a concern. Make sure the glasses are BPA free.
- Glass tumblers like Duralex Picardie Drinking Glass Set, 18-Piece do tend to create a better taste experience. Not only does the glass increase the “chill” of your beverage, but you also don’t have to worry about any bleed-over from the container itself.
- When it comes to storage, it doesn’t get easier than a set of plastic tumblers. Most are stackable to make it easy to squeeze the entire set into a small space inside your cabinet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide