JOYIN Educational Bath Toys & Organizer, 51-Piece
Last updated date: January 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Toy you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bath Toys for a detailed review of all the top bath toys.
These colorful letters, numbers and animal foam bath toys will entertain and educate your children during their nightly routine. In red, orange, blue, green and yellow, these shapes stick to the side of the tub when wet. The set comes in a foam bag with suction cups for easy in-tub storage.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the JOYIN Educational Bath Toys & Organizer, 51-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our Educational Bath Toys with Toy Organizer is a 51-Piece Set includes 26 letters (a-z), 10 numbers (0-9), 8 sealife (turtle, whale, dolphin octopus, etc.) and 6 transportations. (submarine, car, aircraft, boat, etc.) size 2.5‘’-3‘’. Shapes are not made of cheap foam. They are resilient, durable, non-toxic and smell, BPA, lead, and phthalate-free. 18in x 14in high-quality polyester toy organizer bag with 2 strong suction cups is included. The suction is very strong on tile, mirror, and other smooth surfaces. The toy organizer keeps all the shapes well organized every time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Toys
Choosing bath toys for your children can feel like a big job. After all, the toys you give kids in the tub each night will impact how easy the nighttime routine turns out. Give children playthings they love and they will splash happily; choose lackluster toys, and they’re likely to fuss. No one needs to make bedtime any harder.
Fortunately, there are countless bath toys on the market, so there’s something for every little one’s preferences. Many of these toys even teach important concepts, like building, letters, numbers, colors, animals or even basic physics.
Choose toys that are free from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and BPA (bisphenol A) if you can. This is more important if your children are very young and still put things in their mouths. These chemicals exhibit toxic tendencies if they are present in large quantities or over a long period of time.
Check the age recommendations for a toy before you buy, both to be sure it’s safe for your child and to increase the likelihood they will love to play with it.
The Bath Toy Buying Guide
- When selecting bath toys, read manufacturer instructions carefully to ensure the toys are used in the proper manner. This is an important step for safety.
- Carefully dry bath toys after each use, or allow them to air dry. This is an important step to prevent mold or mildew.
- Bath toys are often inexpensive compared to toys designed for use outside the tub, so it doesn’t hurt to give several types a try until you determine what your child likes best.
- Rotate bath toys into your nightly routine to introduce new concepts and teach things kids haven’t yet learned. When the tub starts to feel too crowded, remove some toys that are getting less attention.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide