Jovitec Latex Confetti & Metallic Balloons, 30-Piece
Last updated date: September 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metallic Balloons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metallic Balloon you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Metallic Balloons for a detailed review of all the top metallic balloons.
In our analysis, the Jovitec Jovitec Latex Confetti & Metallic Balloons, 30-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
includes 10 pieces black balloon, 10 pieces red balloon and 10 pieces red black confetti balloon, 30 pieces in total. Material: these thickened balloons are made of durable latex, they can reach 30.5 cm/ 12 inch in diameter when inflated. Easy to use: can be filled with air, blowing them up is very easy with a balloon pump, then tied with ribbons or strings.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metallic Balloons
When your event simply must make a big impression, turn to metallic balloons for a stylish touch. Metallic balloons come in different sizes, with 11 inches and 12 inches being the most common. You can find many other sizes as well, in countless standout colors.
Metallic balloons are sold in packs of around 50 to over 1,000! Your order may include one or two popped balloons, but this is part of the normal manufacturing process. Read reviews to learn whether the company you plan to buy from is notorious for including too many defective balloons in their packages.
Balloon colors often look slightly different after the balloons are inflated, but high-quality metallic balloons should retain their bright shine. It is fun to mix colors and coordinate them with your other party decorations. Many people create festive themes and choose matching colors.
Metallic balloons need to be inflated with air or helium. Air-filled metallic balloons last around two days, while helium balloons stay inflated for about one day. Remember that air-filled balloons do not float.
To inflate balloons with helium, locate the opening on the bottom (tail) of the balloon, and push it onto the pump or tank’s nozzle. Hold it in place while pressing the nozzle down. When it is filled enough, pull out the tail and pinch it shut. Keeping the tail pinched, wind it around your fingers and tie it into a knot.
The Metallic Balloon Buying Guide
- When you order your balloons, make sure to also buy matching ribbons (or contrasting, if you so choose) to go with them.
- Search online for creative ways to display your balloons. Arches, banners and garlands are not overly difficult to make once you learn the necessary steps.
- Do not over-inflate balloons, as this makes them more likely to pop. Hot sun and high temperatures are also not good for metallic balloons.
- Keep metallic balloons away from children under 8 years of age.
- It can be difficult to blow up a lot of balloons in a row, so you may want to buy an electric air balloon pump or helium tank.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide