Jool Baby Products Adjustable Strap Locks Child Safety Device, 4-Pack
Last updated date: March 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Child Safety Devices and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Child Safety Device you should buy.
Update as March 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Child Safety Device for a detailed review of all the top child safety devices.
These child safety devices have a simple tool-free installation. You can use them to secure fridges, drawers, cabinets, ovens and more. They are flexible and fit almost any appliance or furniture.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Jool Baby Products Adjustable Strap Locks Child Safety Device, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Adjustable straps are great to child proof fridges, cabinets, drawers, oven, washer machine, toilets, closet, waste bin, etc. Simple tool-free installation. Our safety straps attach with a strong 3M adhesive to secure your home. Our baby safety locks can adjust from 3″ to 7″. They will fit almost any size appliance and furniture.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Child Safety Devices
No matter their age, children are innately curious. They want to grab anything that looks interesting or try to eat a new object they found. They love shaking bottles filled with mystery liquid or smelling a container they found in the garage. Regardless of how old they get, kids love to learn — and the way they do that is by exploring. However, not everything in the house is safe for them to explore independently, which is why it’s important to use child safety devices throughout the home.
There are countless child safety devices available, so the type you need will depend on your home and the different elements you need to protect your kids from. One of most important child safety devices you will need are safety latches and locks for cabinets and drawers. Whether it’s the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room or garage, there are likely bottles of harmful chemicals in these areas that kids should not have access to.
If you have stairs in your home, it’s important to put up safety gates so kids cannot fall down the stairs. Some people also put up safety gates to prevent children from entering certain areas, such as the kitchen when the stove is on. Door knob covers and door locks are essential, especially on the front and back doors of the house. Young children may be able to open the doors on their own and head outside without an adult, which can be incredibly dangerous.
To prevent kids from hurting themselves on sharp edges, such as the corners of a coffee table, install edge bumpers on the furniture. Outlet covers are another essential child safety device to have so that kids cannot push anything into the socket and be electrocuted. For homes with multiple floors, be sure to install window guards and safety netting so kids do not accidentally fall from windows or balconies.
The Child Safety Device Buying Guide
- When is the right time to get your child safety devices in place? Ideally, you want to ensure your home is childproof before your baby starts crawling. As soon as they have the ability to move around on their own, they are naturally going to get into mischief. Some parents childproof their home before baby is born while others do it just before they start crawling.
- Water can be a dangerous element, especially in the bathroom or kitchen. Ensure kids cannot burn themselves with the tap by installing anti-scald devices. To protect kids from drowning, never leave them alone in the bath until they are older. If you have a pool or hot tub, be sure to set clear rules on why kids are not allowed to go into them without an adult present. Installing safety gates or fences is key to preventing drownings as well.
- Tall furniture can be dangerous to children, especially those who love to climb. Be sure to use wall anchors to secure furniture to studs in the wall so that they won’t fall over and crush anyone.
- While door locks on front and back doors are essential for keeping children from venturing outside without adult supervision, it’s vital that adults can quickly open the doors in case of emergency. Practice using the locks yourself so you know how to operate them.
- While child safety devices work to prevent accidents in the home, it’s also important to educate children on why these devices are there. Use age-appropriate language to talk to kids about why they should never ingest something that could harm them or how hot water can burn their skin, for example.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide