Jones New York Quarter-Zip Boys’ Sweaters
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boys' Sweaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boys' Sweater you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boys’ Sweaters for a detailed review of all the top boys' sweaters.
Few materials feel as nice as 100% cotton, including this well-made boys’ sweater. It is easy to wear, with a half-zip and faux-leather pull at the top.
In our analysis, the Jones New York Jones New York Quarter-Zip Boys' Sweaters placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Jones New York kids half-zip cozy knitted pullover sweater. Faux leather pull at center front quarter zip closure; Contrast collar and sleeve knit. Ribbed sleeve cuffs, waist and neckline for a better fit. Perfect for christmas holiday gift, back to school outfit, outdoor play, and every day wear. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boys' Sweaters
During the chilly months of the year, it’s impossible to beat a great sweater. When shopping for one, even if it’s just for a child, the first consideration is the type of material. Quality fabrics are more comfortable, and inferior ones can be itchy and unpleasant, especially for kids with sensitive skin.
Wool and cashmere are at the top of the rankings, but they do tend to cost more. You may not want to spend that kind of money if the sweater will quickly become too small on your growing boy.
Good quality cotton is a better choice, as it is durable and less costly, but it does not retain heat as well. Polyester and acrylic are the easiest to wash, and can also provide warmth. They can also be less expensive, and this is important for kids who are active and rambunctious. Their sweaters often get torn, stained or otherwise damaged beyond repair.
The Boys' Sweater Buying Guide
- Young kids grow quickly, so you might want to buy sweaters one size up from their current size. If the clothes are too big, you can always roll up the sleeves until they fit perfectly, which still looks nice when done with most sweaters.
- Always read the clothing labels and follow the washing instructions. It is best to wash sweaters in cold water, and to let them air dry, but many can be put in the dryer. Bleaching and ironing are not recommended.
- Children who are usually in a rush will do better without buttons and zippers, but others don’t mind such fasteners. Think about your child’s personality before making your purchases.
- If possible have your child try on a shirt that’s made with similar materials before ordering, or have them touch a piece of your own similar clothing to their skin. This could help you know whether certain fabrics will bother them and keep them from wearing the sweater you’ve picked out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide