JOHN Blast Turbo Quick Powerful Hair Dryer, 2200-Watt
Last updated date: October 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Powerful Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Powerful Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Powerful Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top powerful hair dryers.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the JOHN Blast Turbo Quick Powerful Hair Dryer, 2200-Watt placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic: The combined effect of tourmaline ceramic and negative ion charge permits heat to be radiated directly into the hair, without drying out the hair’s external structure. The drops of water are transformed into micro molecules that are absorbed by the hair, making it shiny, soft and healthy. Equipped with 2 buckled nozzles for a quick, precise and secure adhesion. One for a perfect setting of the hair and the other for fast drying. FAST DRYING – Extraordinary 2200W Power plus 82 cubic meters strong Air Flow present Super Fast Drying and for Styling. SOFT SHINY HAIR RESULTS – Equipped with the Negative Ions and Ceramic protect hair from Inner to Outer for authentic Soft and Shiny Hair Results. DAMAGE HAIR PROTECTION – Ideal jet of the hot air controlled by the precise temperature senser(KLIXON THERMOSTAT) Protect Hair from Damage constantly. 6 Heat/Speed Settings Separate Cool Shot.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Powerful Hair Dryers
Hair dryers have become an essential grooming tool in many household bathrooms across the country. When you’re in the market for a new hair dryer, you’ll want to look for one with a powerful motor.
Start off searching for a powerful hair dryer that can dry your hair quickly. For example, the Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer produces a super-strong wind to significantly reduce drying time. It also comes with three heat settings and two speed settings, so you can customize the hair dryer to meet your specific needs.
Next, make sure the hair dryer is designed to leave your hair feeling soft and looking smooth. The BaBylissPRO Portofino 2000-Watt Hair Dryer is able to accomplish this thanks to its nano titanium ionic technology. This technology is also responsible for reducing frizz and eliminating static electricity.
Consider how often you travel. A powerful hair dryer that is also lightweight, like the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, is best. It won’t weigh down your suitcase, yet you still get all the perks of a powerful motor with ultra-fast drying capabilities. The Dyson even comes equipped with heat shield technology, so none of the dryer’s surfaces become hot to the touch. You may even find a company that provides a complimentary carry bag with their hair dryer.
When trying to decide between two models, go with the one that offers a few extra features. For example, the TREZORO Professional 2200-Watt Tourmaline Hair Dryer comes with two attachments. It also runs quietly and has a detachable rear filter for easy cleaning.
The Powerful Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- It’s important to properly maintain your hair dryer to extend its life. Before you begin cleaning the hair dryer, make sure it is unplugged and powered off. If there’s a filter, you either need to clean it under running water or replace it with a new one. A rag moistened with a little dish soap and water is all you need to wipe down the outside of the hair dryer.
- Always follow the warning labels on your hair dryer to prevent electric shock. You’ll also want to examine the hair dryer’s cord before each use. If the cord is frayed or damaged in any way, do not use the dryer. Replace it immediately with a new one.
- Opt for a ceramic or tourmaline powerful hair dryer if you have thin hair or hair that is more fragile. You don’t want your hair to overheat and become damaged.
- Did you know that your hair dryer comes in handy for tasks other than simply drying your hair? It can help you remove stickers, inflate an air mattress, frost a cake and thaw ice cream.
- You’ll find the cost for a powerful hair dryer covers a wide price range. The design, incorporated technology and number of settings and attachments plays a big role in the product’s overall price. You’ll pay the least for the TREZORO Professional 2200-Watt Tourmaline Hair Dryer and the Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer, while the BaBylissPRO Portofino 2000-Watt Hair Dryer is moderately priced. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is one of the more expensive models on the market, thanks to its unique design and added heat shield technology.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide