Jockey Classic Women’s Ultimate Elastic Waist Maternity Scrub Pants
Last updated date: February 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Scrub Pants For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Scrub Pant For Women you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Maternity Scrub Pants For Women for a detailed review of all the top maternity scrub pants for women.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Jockey Classic Women’s Ultimate Elastic Waist Maternity Scrub Pants placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
72% Polyester, 21% Rayon, 7% Spandex. Imported. SPORTY WITH A FEMININE TOUCH: Jockey Scrubs are designed to make you feel good while you put in long hours. These maternity scrub pants come with a pure comfort stretch waistband in the front and back so that you can use these throughout your entire term. There is a 16” leg opening with a slight flare for plenty of legroom, as well as side vents for ease of movement. STYLE, STORAGE, & SECURITY: These scrub pants are optimally designed with ample storage to support your successful shift! The pants are highlighted by two front slip pockets at the waist as well as two back patch pockets for all the functionality you need to get through your day. EVERYDAY COMFORT GUARANTEED: Jockey continues to be the premier brand in healthcare, with guaranteed comfort in every style. This is why they’re called "The Most Comfortable Scrubs You'll Ever Wear". The fabric is the best tri-blend, multi-directional stretch fabric in the industry – designed not to fade, shrink, or pill over time. Just wash, dry, and wear! FIT-FRIENDLY & FUNCTIONAL: These scrub pants come in a missy maternity fit, allowing you to enjoy a comfortable and secure fit. The waistband is made with Jockey’s pure comfort stretch panels to keep you comfortable from the time you start to show throughout your whole pregnancy. Additionally, the leg is designed with a relaxed fit design, providing more space and freeing up movement throughout your hip, seat, and thigh. These pants are available with an inseam of 31.5”. LONG-STANDING TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE: Jockey is a third-generation, family-owned company with a history of designing top quality, innovative products in the fashion industry. We believe that success is achieved through hard work, mutual respect, and offering products with striking quality. That same attention to detail is on display with our medical and hospitality apparel. All Jockey scrubs are comfortable, fit-friendly, functional, and affordable!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Scrub Pants For Women
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), women should typically gain between 25 and 35 pounds during pregnancy. With that much weight gain, it’s almost certain your existing clothes won’t fit throughout your pregnancy. If you work in the medical field, you’ll want to look for a pair of maternity scrubs for women to get you through the second and third trimesters.
Determine your preferred style. Some maternity scrubs are mid-rise, while others are classified as high-rise. Some have a straight leg, while others are made using a flare leg with side vents. There are even scrubs that double as activewear, so you can use them when you go to the gym.
Check that the fabric used to make the maternity scrub pants for women is soft and breathable, and most importantly, that it has a knit waistband that’s able to stretch to accommodate your growing belly. You should be able to flip the waistband down below your belly or pull it up over your belly.
Review how many built-in pockets the scrubs have. Some brands have just one large utility pocket, while others feature as many as five total pockets for keeping all of your medical instruments neat and organized.
Consider any extras that make the maternity scrubs for women stand out. For example, some pants are listed as fade-resistant. Others come in a variety of fun colors, including wine, royal blue, teal, fuchsia, grape, red and light turquoise.
The Maternity Scrub Pant For Women Buying Guide
- Check the product care label on your maternity scrub pants for women before you wash them. Most are machine washable but required that you clean them with like colors using the cold water setting. You can use the warm water setting if you’re washing whites. Typically, it’s best to tumble dry the pants on the low heat setting.
- Never use chlorine bleach when washing scrubs.
- If you’d like to iron your maternity scrubs, use the low heat setting on your iron.
- Since each manufacturer determines its own sizes, you’ll need to consult the company’s size chart before you order. Measure around both your waist and hips and then compare those figures to the ones on the chart to get your exact size.
- Maternity scrubs aren’t just for nurses. They can be used by direct support professionals, laboratory technicians, dental assistants, home health aides, child care workers, medical schedulers and janitors and housekeepers.
- The cost for a quality pair of maternity scrub pants for women depends upon the size, cut and number of pockets. You’ll find the Cherokee Workwear Professionals’ Maternity Soft Knit Scrub Pants and the WonderWink Women’s Wonderwork Maternity Scrub Pants cost a bit less than the Barco Grey’s Anatomy Flare Maternity Scrub Pants and the Med Couture Women’s Maternity Scrub Pants.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide