JMEXSUSS LED 8-Setting Indoor String Lights, 66-Foot
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Indoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor string lights.
Drape these indoor string lights on the wall behind your bed, wrap them around your banister or use them to highlight the decorations on your fireplace mantel. The lights are waterproof and measure a full 66 feet. You can even switch the lights to one of eight different lighting modes.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the JMEXSUSS LED 8-Setting Indoor String Lights, 66-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bright & Warm Christmas Lights: Our LED christmas lights use Taiwan advanced LED chip, each crystal clear LED bulb shines with a 360 degree viewing angle. In addition, the Xmas lights with plug design greatly improves the stability of the bulb brightness.These lights are very warm, soft and not dazzling, adding a classic and charming light to your christmas decoration. Light up the night with a warm glow and perfect to add ambience. 8 Modes with Memory Function Twinkle lights: Waves, Combination, Fading, Fireflies, Chasing, Twinkle, Fading slowly, and Steady-on. Each mode is so different and having that option is great as each night mode is different. Wine night, beer night, music night, party night ....To switch between the 8 lighting modes, you only need to press the button on the adapter. A built-in memory chip automatic saves your last mode setting without having to reset the mode every day. Widly use: The 66ft length fairy string lights with 200 led bulbs is perfect for indoor and outdoor. Wrapping it around the garlands, christmas tree... In the daytime, you can barely see the wire since it’s so thin and clear. After Christmas you could keeping all year round somewhere, very suitable for room, wall, garden, porch, or adding a sparkling glow to your patio or balcony, making every corner a new look.You can plug the lights away from where you need it with a 10 foot lead wire. IP44 Waterproof : Our waterproof christmas string lights have passed IP44 waterproof certification. All of the mini LED bulbs are filled with hot melt adhesive layers, the anti-freezing and anti-oxidation performance will ensure a longer service life. It's perfect for outdoor use without getting damaged,including heavy rain and snowy conditions. But please kindly note that the plug needs to be protected from water. Safety & Higher Quality: Our waterproof fairy lights has passed the authoritative UL588 safe certification. Each string lights goes through a rigorous quality check process to ensure that you get the best. You can get a one year after sale warranty. If there is any problem with our Christmas fairy lights, just feel release to contact us, we are always here for 24 hours.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor String Lights
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up in a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
The Indoor String Lights Buying Guide
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide