JJ ELLIE Derma Roller
Last updated date: December 4, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microneedle Derma Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microneedle Derma Roller you should buy.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microneedle Derma Roller for a detailed review of all the top microneedle derma rollers.
In our analysis of 80 expert reviews, the JJ ELLIE JJ ELLIE Derma Roller placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
JJ Ellie Dermaroller Don't spent thousands dollars at the beauty salon to improve your skin condition until you try the JJ ELLIE Derma Roller! Our Derma Roller is designed to improve the elasticity and vibrancy of the skin to create a naturally beautiful glow and a healthy complexion. The needle size is 0.25mm, widely considered the safest size, as it is not designed to puncture the skin but instead to stimulate and rejuvenate. Our Derma Roller is the best option for beginners or users who want maintain or improve their skin health, male or female, young or old. Combine it with your favorite skin serum or lotion for even better results. Best Derma Roller roller Packed with value! 1 Derma Roller 0.25mm 1 Storage/Travel Case 1 Instruction Guide (Sent via Email) 4 Ebooks (Sent via Email) 24x7 Customer Support You'll love how easy and effortless the journey to healthy skin will be! Benefits Increases the absorption of topical skin care products to over 500%, maximizing their effectiveness. Improve skin tone, enhance circulation, rejuvenate the skin's overall look and feel. Safe and Painless (NO BLEEDING). With the JJ Ellie Dermaroller, You Can: Experience youthful, healthy skin right away. Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Combine with your favorite products for the ultimate skin care routine. Finally get the results you've been after! derma roller for hair growth micro needle dermal roller facial kit for women face roller microneedle Microneedle Derma Roller by JJ ELLIE Skincare Clinical treatments are expensive and time-consuming, treat yourself at home for a fraction of the cost of other home microneedle tools! JJ ELLIE microneedle roller is the maximum and the safest length recommended for at-home use by dermatologists. Check out our reviews and buy with confidence. The Proven JJ ELLIE Derma Roller face roller derma roller beard growth face massager facial roller facial massager microneedle microneedle roller derma roller 0.5mm beard growth kit microneedle roller for face micro needle derma roller 1.5 mm micro needling roller for face face roller massager beard roller Fast Results, It's Working! Reviewer Brenda Rev said, "I love this product! I noticed a difference with the first use. I am over 50 and like that this will help my products go into my skin a bit more than without this. I had a few questions and the seller answered right away. They are very helpful and stand behind their products. I will be ordering more in the near future." Get More Than What You Pay For! Reviewer Tamee Beachum said, "This seller went WAY beyond what I paid for! I’ve never been so happy to have bought something I’ve never used. They provided several links with information I printed out and I am using! I have an “women over 40’s group where we share with each other the best products that are working for us! I highly recommend this product because I’ve had it for a month and only use it a couple times a week and I’m ALREADY seeing results! You NEED this product in your life!” Amazing Results! Reviewer Shelby said, "I’ve had a scar for over a decade that I was self conscious of. I applied this roller every other day, with my product (CBD oil and retinol) for just over one month... and it’s ALMOST GONE! Great little roller, it does the same thing as a 100 dollars one. Also, I suggest using a new clean toothbrush to clean it after each use.” We've got the competition beat on quality, value and superior style too! derma roller kit face rollers skin roller microneedling rollermicrodermabrasion roller derma roller for hair growth micro needle dermal rollerfacial kit for women face roller microneedle dermaroller 0.5 derma stamp face massager roller derma roller .5mm skin roller for face micro dermabrasion kit beauty roller facial massager roller micro needle derma roller face massage Premium Titanium Needles Stronger than steel derma rollers, titanium needles rarely become blunt due to wear and tear. As a result, the dermaroller can be used for a long time without reducing its sharpness. Maximum Results Did you know, the typical absorption rate of your serum is only 0.2% - 0.4%? Only JJ ELLIE Genuine Derma Roller provides the absorption rate of your serum and cream by up to 500% more! Fully Sterile Packaging Every JJ Ellie Derma Roller comes from the factory to your door in a hospital grade, 100% sterile packaging so you can be confident you're getting the best. We Want You To Be Happy JJ Ellie is proud to say we make the best derma roller for your skin, hands down. That's why we stand behind every single one with our legendary service and satisfaction. Care for your skin, and let us handle the rest!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microneedle Derma Rollers
You know how your skin looks and feels after you’ve spent some time at the beach. That glow is tough to achieve in the long winter months that follow, though, and unless you live near the beach, your sunbathing days are probably few and far between. To get that glow, many consumers now turn to something called microneedling, which is offered in many spas and skincare practices.
Microneedling involves penetrating the skin with small needles in an effort to stimulate collagen production. The practice is believed to plump up the skin, creating a smoother, more polished look. Those who swear by the treatment say it reduces the appearance of pores and helps fill in wrinkles and scars. Some even say it helps with managing acne.
But you don’t have to pay a fortune to a spa for regular treatments. You can now buy microneedle derma roller kits for self-treatment at home. These rollers are designed so that they don’t require a trained professional to operate, making them effective while still being safe.
To meet those safety requirements, though, you’ll find that the needles in home kits are shorter than the needles used in a spa. Experts have deemed the ultra-fine 0.25mm needles found in most home kits to be safest for home use, but some manufacturers push it to 0.3mm. The deeper the needle can penetrate, the more dramatic the results, so keep that in mind as you shop.
The good thing about shorter needles is that they aren’t as painful as the longer needles found in spas. For best results, go with titanium needles, which last longer and are safer for the skin than stainless steel. You’ll also find titanium needles are stronger, getting you closer to that glow you’re used to getting from your spa treatments. Regardless of material, you’ll need to thoroughly clean your needles after each use to reduce the risk of infection.
The Microneedle Derma Roller Buying Guide
- It can be easy to assume that if a derma roller costs more, it must be more effective. That isn’t necessarily the case. In fact, you’ll find that some of the best derma rollers fall well within your budget. A roller with titanium needles is your best bet, as it will be more effective and last longer.
- The needles puncture your skin slightly, making it more absorbent. Make sure you’re using serums to take advantage of the needle’s effects.
- If you like to keep your derma roller in your purse, tote bag or luggage, consider one that comes with a storage case. This will keep the needles safe while you’re taking it with you on-the-go. Some rollers are lighter weight than others, making them easier to carry around.
- In a spa setting, microneedles can be painful, but the shorter needles used at home don’t bring those same pain levels. You’ll likely experience a slight prickly sensation.
- One issue with microneedles is that they can dull over time. You’ll see less of this with titanium needles, which are built to last. Steel can rust over time, making it more likely you’ll have to replace it after a few weeks.
- When your needles do dull, why buy an entirely new derma roller? Pay attention to whether the derma roller’s head is replaceable to avoid that extra expense. Some rollers even come with multiple replacement heads so you’ll be ready to make the change when you need to.
- For extra assurance when making your purchase, look for one that has a warranty. Some manufacturers will even give you a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- The number of microneedles also can improve the experience. Many home kits have 540 needles, but there are some that increase that to 600, which helps you cover a larger surface area with each movement of the roller. That saves time and reduces the duration of any discomfort the process makes you feel.
- If you feel daunted by the process, some derma rollers come with helpful ebooks that walk you through the process. You can also find useful videos and articles online.
- Microneedle rollers aren’t limited to smoothing your face. Some can be used from head to toe, including on the abdomen and legs. If you’re interested in a tool with that type of versatility, make sure you search for one.
- The design of the handle can come into play after you’ve been using your derma roller for a while. But it’s not just about comfort. An ergonomic handle can also reduce slipping, keeping you safe.
- Another safety feature built into some derma rollers is a disinfecting cup. You can use this to sterilize your needles between uses, which is not only hygienic but can also help reduce the risk of infection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide