Jingsense Easy Snooze Dimmer & Battery Backup Alarm Clock Radio
Last updated date: May 8, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Clock Radios and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Clock Radio you should buy.
In our analysis of 69 expert reviews, the Jingsense Jingsense Easy Snooze Dimmer & Battery Backup Alarm Clock Radio placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Clock Radio for a detailed review of all the top clock radios.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Rise and shine with Jingsense alarm clock radio. Large, easy-to-read, backlit LED display with jumbo LED digits make reading the time very easy from across the room. Battery back-up is also there to ensure that you never miss an important appointment or meeting again! Clearly view the time on the large, easy-to-read, backlit LED display. Bright red LED digits means no squinting to read the time, even without your glasses. Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up, or are so loud that you are awakened abruptly. The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep. With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep. A built-in FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming. Fall asleep to the radio using the programmable sleep timer, time range from 10-90 minutes. For those mornings when you just can’t seem to wake up there’s a snooze button to let you catch a little extra shuteye. The sound turns off but will automatically come on again after about 9 minutes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Clock Radios
Waking up isn’t always the easiest, so facilitate that transition with a peaceful clock radio by your bed. You will find a wide range of options, including sunrise simulators for those winter blues. But don’t think the highest cost clock is going to be the best for you. Discover what you need and want in a clock radio and research the products available. Consumer reviews can be helpful as you make your decision.
When you start to think about the clock radio that will work best for you, think about style. For style, you can have fun picking out the color, shape and size that suits your décor. There is no end to the possible fun you can have picking out a stylish clock radio for your space.
The features are perhaps the most important aspect to consider when choosing a clock radio. For most people, waking up for work or school can be a tough task. Make it a bit less dreadful by finding an alarm clock radio that has settings for the radio or a variety of alarm sound choices.
Most clock radios feature USB ports, so you can connect your technology to it and get your day moving with your favorite playlist. The DreamSky Decent Alarm Clock Radio is the perfect example of this. With USB port, digital display and even a temperature gauge, you get all the features with this clock radio.
The Echo Spot-Smart is perhaps the most modern clock radio with the Alexa feature. With a screen to watch the news, an excellent speaker and a far-reaching voice technology, you can have this clock radio do almost anything for you in the morning, even read a book to you.
Another clock radio that is packed with features is the Magnasonic Projection Alarm Clock. A large LCD screen shows the time, temperature and day. A 180-degree projection light at the top of the unit displays the time on your wall or ceiling in big bold numbers so you will always have the time handy. In addition, you can control the brightness and volume with the easy touch of a button.
DWYM Fun Fact
- Way back in 1787, Levi Hutchins created the first alarm clock in New Hampshire. This alarm clock was designed exclusively for farmers with only one setting and that was an alarm that went off at 4 a.m. The story told, is that his wife murdered him on a cold winter morning at 4:05 AM.
- Others believe the first alarm clock was invented in the 1400s in Germany and consisted of a bronze bell. Still others say Taqi Al-Din, a Turkish scientist invented the alarm clock in 1559. But the familiar alarm clocks of today were definitely created in 1876.
- The clock radios that mimic the sunrise are highly recommended by psychologists for a more natural rising than other alarm clock radios. They will help your mind and body ease into waking up as if you had the sun coming in your bedroom windows.
- At one point, there was an alarm clock that had wheels and would hide itself so that you’d have to get out of bed and find it to turn it off.
- Cloche, meaning bell, is the French root word of clock.
The Clock Radio Buying Guide
- Buying the most expensive clock radio is not going to get you what you want. You really want to try and find something that suits your needs, whether that is the extra features of the projector light, USB ports for your phone or MP3 player or even just the temperature displayed in addition to the time.
- Think about where you want to place your clock radio before buying since that will determine the features you want in the product.
- Consumer reviews are always a great place to start your search for a clock radio.
- Finding clock radios in the store before you buy online is a good way to look at features and styles that you might like.
- Find a product that carries a warranty for your protection.