jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set
Last updated date: November 5, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Quilts And Quilt Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Quilt And Quilt Set you should buy.
Update as November 6, 2019:
Checkout The Best Quilt And Quilt Set for a detailed review of all the top quilts and quilt sets.
The jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set is a lightweight option, perfect for summer nights. It is an oversized twin size, so it will cover the entire bed. The pinsonic stitching is very durable and will not unravel with time.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1 We redefined classic style to create a quilt that has lasting elegance and versatility. It hits the sweet spot on the spectrum of traditional to modern, and can easily be fashioned to fit your personal aesthetic. 1 WHAT IS MICROFIBER? Microfiber is a high-density polyester with extremely fine fibers that make it lightweight yet durable. These fibers give a soft, pleasant feel against the skin while remaining breathable and cool, while its intense density makes its completely resistant to wrinkling and fading. Our quilts have a brushed microfiber shell with microfiber fill, so it looks and feels substantial compared to other quilts. In short, not only does this fabric keep you warm and cozy, it ensures long term use, and its thicker weight makes it drape beautifully on the bed for a high-end look. THE PERFECT WEIGHT FOR YEAR-ROUND USE The super-fine fibers that make up our quilt are densely packed into the fabrication of the quilt, making it extra fuzzy and soft. The thinner the fibers, the denser it makes the fabric, which translates to a lightweight quilt that carries some hefty warmth. In other words, it’s the optimal weight for a quilt to be warm, but not too heavy, so it can easily be used for layering during the winter, or by itself during the summer. SUPERIOR MANUFACTURING Tight, neat stitching prevents it from falling apart over time and ensures it washes well. The tonal pick-stitching is smooth, fine, and compact. It’s also prewashed for a homespun look, and undergoes a pre-shrinking treatment so it holds its size over time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Quilts And Quilt Sets
After a long, busy day, nothing beats crawling into bed and pulling on the warm covers. Your quilt can help you relax, feel cozy and have a solid night’s sleep. If, however, the bed cover is too light or too heavy, you may end up feeling too cold or too hot, which can wake you up in the middle of the night. Bed covers that are not the right size for your bed can also be frustrating to deal with. Your covers don’t just help you sleep well at night — they also add to the style and feel of your room. If you’re looking for a good night’s sleep, it’s important to find a bed cover that’s just right for your needs.
Did you know there are many different kinds of bed covers? You’ll find quilts, comforters, duvets and bedspreads on the market. What are they and which one is right for you?
When you think of quilts, you may picture a patchwork one hanging in an old country home. They have a sense of nostalgia around them, but there are many modern and sophisticated versions, too.
A quilt typically has three layers. The top layer is usually crafted from many different pieces of fabric, which have been stitched together to form a pattern. However, you will also find more modern quilts where the top layer is a solid piece of fabric, instead of a patchwork. In the middle is the batting, which is a layer of wool or down. The bottom layer of the quilt is usually a plain, solid piece of fabric. The quilt is stitched through all three pieces of fabric, usually creating complex patterns. For the most part, quilts are lightweight, making them perfect for summer, spring or fall nights.
On the other hand, a comforter is a thick bedcover that is stuffed with down or a synthetic material. While comforters don’t have ornate stitching like a quilt, they are great for keeping people warm on cold, winter nights. A duvet is a type of comforter. However, it’s usually plain white in color and designed to be used inside a colorful duvet cover.
Unlike a quilt, comforter or duvet, a bedspread is a single layer bed covering, with elaborate designs, pompoms and fringes. It’s best used for summertime, as it does not provide a lot of warmth.
The Quilt And Quilt Set Buying Guide
- When searching for the perfect quilt for your bed, the most important thing to look for is the size. You want to make sure that the size of the quilt matches the size of your bed. If the quilt is too big, you will be left with a lot of material hanging off the bed on the floor. If it’s too small, you may not have enough coverage at night. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece comes in King size, while the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set is made for twin beds. On the other hand, the Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set is perfect for King beds, while the EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece is made for Queen size beds.
- The quilt is more than just something to help keep you warm. It can actually set the style and tone of your room. Traditionally, quilts were created from many different patterned fabrics sewn together, creating a rainbow of color and designs. The modern quilts, on the other hand, use solid colors and fewer patterns. If you’re interested in staying on-trend, then opt for simplicity. Solid colors, simple patterns and cozy natural textures are in. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece comes in a color reminiscent of the sea, while the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set has a more neutral look. The Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set is pure white, while the EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece is a deep, warm grey.
- The material of the quilt is particularly important for shoppers who are sensitive to certain textures and fabrics. If you have any allergies, it’s also important to check that the batting isn’t something that will lead to a runny nose or itchy eyes. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece is 100 percent microfiber, and is hypoallergenic, as is the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set. The Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set’s top and bottom layers are 100% cotton, and it is filled with 60% cotton and 40% polyester. The EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece is made out of hypoallergenic microfiber and filled with a down alternative.
- Convenience is a factor that is critical for many shoppers, especially when it comes to the care instructions. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece and the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set are both machine-washable and will dry quickly on the low tumble dry setting. The Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set and the EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece can be machine washed as well, but cannot be put into the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide