Jillmo Pro Martini Rose Gold Bartender Kit, 11-Piece
Last updated date: April 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bartender Kit and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bartender Kit you should buy.
Update as December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bartender Kit for a detailed review of all the top bartender kit.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Jillmo Pro Martini Rose Gold Bartender Kit, 11-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
11 piece bartending kit has everything you need to create the perfect cocktails, even exotic ones, your confidence in drink mixing will be through the roof just after a few uses. Give these kits a shot, and explore new drink possibilities every weekend without leaving the comfort of your own home. Plus, Jillmo’s cocktail kit has a charming mirror-finished design that blends well in kitchens. Made of 304 stainless steel, the shaker, cocktail strainers and mixing spoon are durable, rustproof and do not warp. Each piece is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe, so go ahead and get great use out of your kit, then throw in your dishwasher without having to worry about ruining your new set.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bartender Kit
Cocktail parties are a great way to get together with friends and de-stress from a long work week. Whether you’re a freelance bartender looking for a set of quality tools for your craft, or a home mixologist searching for bartender accessories to get started creating and serving drinks from your own entertainment space, a bartender kit is the way to go.
Consider the number of pieces within the bartender kit, as you begin your search. Smaller kits contain 12 basic pieces to get you started on the path to mixing the perfect drink. Others are more complex and offer as many as 23 pieces per set.
Check the construction material used to make the items in your bartender kit. The FineDine Premium Bartender Kit, 12-Piece is made from attractive stainless steel. Not only is this metal extremely durable, but it also resists rust and smudges from fingerprints. There are even bartender kits sold in copper and brushed gold.
Keeping your bartender accessories organized is a great way to help prolong their life. The Mixologist World Bartender Kit, 12-Piece actually comes with an eco-friendly bamboo box. The bamboo is water-resistant and there are designated slots for each of the tools. If you need to travel with your bartender kit, go with the BARILLIO Elite Bartender & Cocktail Shaker Kit, 23-Piece instead. This model also has a bamboo stand but goes a step further by offering a soft velvet carry bag for when you need your kit to be portable.
Don’t forget to look for any special features that set one bartender kit above another. For example, the NÄUZone Professional Weighted Shaker Bartender Kit, 14-Piece has 16- and 28-ounce shaker cups with weighted bottoms. Not only does this feature make the cups easier and more comfortable to hold, but it also adds rigidity.
The Bartender Kit Buying Guide
- Some jiggers lack any internal markings for proper measurement. This won’t be a problem for experienced bartenders; however, beginners may wish to stick to sets that include the helpful markings.
- Cleaning the pieces found within your bartender kit isn’t hard. Most are dishwasher-safe, although you may need to place them on the top rack. If the product packaging recommends hand washing, you can use mild dish soap and water to get the pieces clean. If the pieces are made from stainless steel, you’ll want to dry them with a lint-free towel.
- You don’t have to reserve the bartender kit for alcoholic beverages only. You can create unique fruit punches and Shirley temples as well, which is great if you’re hosting a party for a group of kids. Add a fresh piece of fruit to each drink and an umbrella and the children will love it.
- Look for a bartender kit that comes with a complimentary recipe booklet if you’re in search of new ideas. Of course, you can always experiment and create a new drink that you can then name after yourself or a loved one.
- You’ll notice that bartender kits are sold in a variety of pieces. To compare prices, you’ll need to first divide the total cost of the kit by the number of pieces you get for the price. Once you do this, you’ll notice that the FineDine Premium Bartender Kit, 12-Piece and the BARILLIO Elite Bartender & Cocktail Shaker Kit, 23-Piece are among the cheapest options. The NÄUZone Professional Weighted Shaker Bartender Kit, 14-Piece is moderately priced, while the Mixologist World Bartender Kit, 12-Piece comes with the highest price tag per piece.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide