Jif Creamy Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 3-Count
Last updated date: February 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Peanut Butters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Peanut Butter you should buy.
Update as February 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Peanut Butter for a detailed review of all the top peanut butters.
This peanut butter has a smooth consistency. It is made from fresh roasted peanuts. There are no artificial preservatives in the peanut butter.
In our analysis, the Jif Jif Creamy Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 3-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Spread the love! It’s easy to do with our Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, full of that mouthwatering fresh roasted peanut taste you know the whole family enjoys. No other peanut butter will do, so it’s a no-brainer that you’ll enjoy this classic peanut butter taste paired with jelly or create your own show-stopper snack with a quick spread on veggies or fruit. Just one bite of this smooth, creamy peanut butter will remind you of your best childhood memories. From a brand that has been trusted for generations, Jif Creamy Peanut Butter is That Jif’ing Good, making it perfect for a variety of recipes from simple sandwiches to delightful baked goods, dolloped on celery, or just on its own in spoonfuls straight from the jar. Plus, this peanut butter is gluten free, contains no artificial preservatives and has 7g protein (7% DV) per serving*, so you’ll definitely want to keep the goodness going and stock up on this good stuff. *See Nutrition Information For Fat And Saturated Fat Content **Certified NSF Non-GMO True North by NSF International.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Peanut Butters
Whether you’re the kind of person who likes to slather it on toast, mix it into a smoothie or just eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon, you know peanut butter is an important staple to have in your home. High in fiber and protein and a host of nutrients, peanut butter nourishes the body and provides you with plenty of energy to fuel your day.
There are many different types of peanut butter available, so how do you know which one to get? For many people, the decision starts with the ultimate question: smooth or crunchy? Smooth peanut butter, as the name suggests, has been blended until smooth so there are no chunks of peanuts floating around in there. It has a creamy and luxurious mouth feel. Crunchy peanut butter, on the other hand, has much more of a bite because there are small chunks of peanuts mixed in with smooth peanut butter.
Checking the ingredients list is important when buying peanut butter because this is a situation when less is more. Some people prefer peanut butter with just one or two ingredients because this means there aren’t any preservatives added. Some people like to have some added sugar to the peanut butter for a sweeter taste. Either way, ensure that no starchy fillers have been added to the peanut butter and there are as few ingredients as possible. If you want to ensure your peanut butter has healthy fats, opt for a variety that doesn’t contain palm oil or uses a healthier oil like coconut oil as a substitute.
The Peanut Butter Buying Guide
- If you frequently have breakfast on the go and like to enjoy some peanut butter to start your day, look for small individual servings of peanut butter that you can take with you. These are often squeezable packages so no utensils are necessary: simply tear open the pack and use your fingers to push out the peanut butter on to your toast.
- If you want a more complex taste, try peanut butter that is made with dark roasted peanuts. This is a change from regular peanut butter as dark roasting the peanuts makes them taste stronger and more nutty.
- In some varieties of peanut butter, especially those made from just peanuts, the oil will rise to the top of the jar. This peanut butter is fine to use – all you have to do is use a spoon and mix the oil back in with the solids to create a velvety texture. You can also flip the jar upside down for a few minutes to encourage the oil to mix back in with the solids.
- Peanut butter that has been made with just nuts can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge or cupboard for about six months. Peanut butter that has added oil can last longer, especially if unopened, for about two years. Once a jar has been opened, it should be used within three months.
- Peanut butter can be a choking hazard for small children because it is so thick. When giving it to young kids, be sure to spread out the peanut butter in a very thin layer to limit the risk of choking, and give them something to drink along with it so they can easily wash it down.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide