JGR Copa Multi-Purpose Beach Umbrella Anchor
Last updated date: January 8, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Umbrella Anchors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Umbrella Anchor you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Beach Umbrella Anchor for a detailed review of all the top beach umbrella anchors.
This beach umbrella anchor comes in an attractive bright blue that you will be able to spot from a distance. It's designed to stay secure, even when winds gust between 30 and 40 miles per hour. Thanks to its high-quality ABS plastic construction, you won't have to worry about rust.
In our analysis, the JGR Copa JGR Copa Multi-Purpose Beach Umbrella Anchor placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This versatile, high quality anchor for beach umbrellas, fishing rod and other camping and sporting equipment in the ground. Plus, it is a great accessory for surf fishing, as well. This handy device ends the struggle of setting up and securing your beach umbrella. The lower shaft is further optionally provided with a cross bar, which in addition to the auger or spiral flange, eases insertion of the lower shaft of the umbrella into the sand that results in enhanced stability. ONE SIZE FITS ALL; Metal anchors rust from the sand and salt of the ocean, get hot in the sun, and are sharp and dangerous. ABS Material will last for long! This Sand Auger will help you stay in the shade and decrease your risk of over-exposure to the wind, sun, and rain. This rust-proof, lightweight anchor is constructed of nylon and fiberglass and sets up in seconds.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Umbrella Anchors
Spending a day at the beach with your family and friends is the ultimate treat. The warm sunshine, the rolling waves and cool water — what more could you ask for? If you’re planning to spend at least a few hours on the beach, then it’s important to bring the right sun protection with you. This way, you can avoid sunburns, heatstroke and any other issues. In addition to sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, having a large beach umbrella is key.
However, getting a beach umbrella to stay up in the sand isn’t easy. They’re fairly delicate at best and can get knocked down by a gust of wind. In order to keep your beach umbrella standing all day so you can have fun in the sun, you need a beach umbrella anchor.
One of the most common types of beach umbrella anchors is a large corkscrew. The shaft of the umbrella fits into the hole at the top of the anchor. There are handles on the side that you can use to twist the anchor directly into the sand. However, the key part of the anchor is the threads on the sides of the lower end. These are what help it to stay in the sand as opposed to riding up.
The Beach Umbrella Anchor Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when buying a beach umbrella anchor is how it will fit on your beach umbrella. The circumference of the beach umbrella shaft should be slightly smaller than the opening in the anchor so that the umbrella fits snugly. If it is too loose, the umbrella may blow away or topple over. If it’s too tight, it likely won’t fit all the way in properly.
- Portability is key when you’re taking things to the beach. Screw-in beach umbrella anchors are easy to bring with you because they are small and compact. Keep in mind that some of them can be heavy, so you’ll need to account for the extra weight. If you have a long way to walk, a few extra pounds can make a difference.
- Screw-in beach umbrella anchors are easy to use, which means you can spend more time having fun at the beach. There is no complicated setup. All you have to do is screw it into the ground and pop in your umbrella shaft. This whole process usually takes no more than a few minutes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide