Jewelkeeper Musical Jewelry Storage Box
Last updated date: August 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 3-year-old girls.
With plenty of room to hold necklaces, rings and other children's jewelry, this gift for 3-year-old girls will be a welcome addition to any bedroom. It features a spinning unicorn and a tune, "The Unicorn Song," that activates whenever the lid opens. The outside of the box features a matching unicorn pattern.
In our analysis, the Jewelkeeper Jewelkeeper Musical Jewelry Storage Box placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Store Precious Treasures - Our unicorn music box makes it easy to organize little girls jewelry. Plenty of space for girls necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other keepsakes. Not only will it help keep messy rooms organized, it also has a smooth, light violet lining, which can help prevent your child’s trinkets from getting scratched. Create Memorable Moments - Imagine her reaction when she opens her unicorn musical box to see a magical unicorn doll spin to The Unicorn Tune for the first time. Wrapped in a Gift Box, our jewelry box is the ideal birthday or Christmas gift for girls. Sure to put a smile on your child’s face, it’ll be a nostalgic memory kids will remember well into adulthood. Spark the Imagination - All of our gifts and toys are thoughtfully created with children in mind. Our unique, timeless watercolor designs will inspire creativity and fill children with happiness. Jewelkeeper Music Boxes make for magical gifts and are sure to compliment any unicorn decor and sit beautifully among the growing collection of unicorn toys and girl stuff in their room! Quality Parents Can Trust - Crafted with durable pine fiberboard material and a stylish silver-tone latch, our kids jewelry box is heavy and durable – so your gift is guaranteed to last! Rigorously tested for safety, each girls jewelry box meets CPSIA, ASTM and EN71 guidelines, ensuring your little ones are safe and in good hands. Risk Free Shopping - Available in over 500 retail stores across the United States, shoppers just can’t get enough of Jewelkeeper musical jewelry boxes! Backed by our top-notch customer service and best all around value. Music box measures: 6 x 4.65 x 3.5 inches (L x W x H) when closed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls
Three can be a tough age for gifting. It’s an age where children are just starting to know what they like, and it’s also the age where they’ve learned to tell you about it. Further complicating things is the fact that 3-year-olds are still exploring, so what they like one minute may change the next.
But there are some gifts that will not only fascinate 3-year-olds but can also stay interesting for several years afterward. One thing to look for in gifts for 3-year-olds is whether it engages their imaginations or not. They may be just starting to discover their preferred play style, whether it’s dressing up or manipulating building blocks.
For 3-year-old girls, though, interests can vary widely. You might have a girl who loves princesses, but there are plenty of girls who like playing with trains and cars. If possible, get to know the interests of the 3-year-old before you start shopping. You can then tailor your purchase to something she already likes.
In addition to playthings, 3-year-olds are also getting to the age where they like items for their bedrooms. You could buy a jewelry box or a toybox for the corner. As they start to take pride in “their” space, little girls often will love items that dress it up a little more.
The Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Pretend play starts to enter a little girl’s world around the age of three. Gifts that help with that, including props and costumes, are sure to be a hit.
- Learning and growing are priorities for parents when their kids are that age. At three, kids are starting to develop friendships and do things on their own. Gifts that can help them hone their fine motor skills will always be useful. If a 3-year-old has fun while also developing cognitively, everyone benefits.
- As any parent of a 3-year-old knows, energy seems to be boundless at that age. Anything that can keep a 3-year-old’s mind engaged but also gets them moving is great.
- At the age of three, girls also see parents carrying items around in laptop bags and purses. They often want a way to take items along with them, too. A backpack made for that age group can offer a handy way to store blankets, toys and more.
- Choking hazards are still an issue at three years of age. Take a close look at any item you’re considering to make sure there are no removable parts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide