Jetson Flash Bluetooth Speaker Hoverboard
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hoverboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hoverboard you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hoverboard for a detailed review of all the top hoverboards.
Impressive is the best word to describe this hoverboard. It's capable of reaching speeds of up to 10 miles per hour and traveling a distance of 12 miles on one charge. When downloading the free app, riders will have the ability to choose between three ride modes, as well as keep track of speed and distance.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Jetson Flash Bluetooth Speaker Hoverboard placed 12th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Flash features Infinity light-up wheels that shine bright colors as you ride. This awesome hoverboard is also built for performance with all-terrain tires so you can take it to the next level. Active Balance Technology regulates balance in the board to keep you stable, with a bar that sits inside and communicates between the left and right foot pads. That way you can cut turns, spin, and show off all your hoverboard skills while ABT focuses on keeping you safe. Connect and play your music easily with the enhanced Bluetooth speaker and Ride Jetson App – available for download for free from the Google Play or App Store.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hoverboards
“Back to the Future” predicted a time in which hoverboards would be an essential part of getting around, particularly for young people. But while hoverboards are widely available, they don’t exactly match the ones seen in science-fiction films of the past. Rather than hovering in the air slightly above the ground, they sport wheels that are in direct contact with the pavement, concrete and other ground types as you roll along.
Since they’re largely popular with younger consumers, safety is one of the top priorities for hoverboard manufacturers. Parents want to know that the product their children are using is 100% safe, especially since the early days of hoverboards were filled with stories of fires and explosions. If you’re looking for a hoverboard, it’s important to pay close attention to their safety standards.
Once you’ve narrowed the field to the safest hoverboards, your next concern will likely be usability. Some hoverboards are better than others when it comes to climbing hills and traveling over various terrains. Even if your neighborhood is relatively flat, there may come a day when you want to take it on the road, so pay close attention to these limitations.
One thing many hoverboard buyers may not consider is battery life. You’ll have a limited range after each charge, which means you’ll only be able to travel so far before you need to return to recharge. You should also keep charging time in mind as well, especially if you’re dealing with impatient children who will be anxiously watching every second as they wait to get back out there.
As you shop for a hoverboard, there are many things to consider, many of which are based on your own personal uses for one. Know in advance whether you’ll be pushing it to its limits or idly riding it around your cul-de-sac. That will help you identify a hoverboard that works for all your own unique needs.
The Hoverboard Buying Guide
- Whether you plan to take your hoverboard off-roading or not, it’s comforting to know you can easily go anywhere. Look for an all-terrain hoverboard that is able to handle grass, pavement or any other surface you throw at it. Typically, this type of hoverboard will have 400-watt dual motors and 30% larger wheels.
- If you’ll primarily be using your hoverboard on stable surfaces, like city sidewalks, a smooth ride may be more important. The Hover-1 Helix Electric Hoverboard, Galaxy offers a stable ride.
- Some models can be a little jerky at times, especially at lower speeds.
- Look for a hoverboard that lets you use your knees instead of only your feet to steer. This adds an element of stability other hoverboards don’t have.
- When it comes to safety, it’s important to know exactly which features to consider. One area of safety is with the battery, which had issues in the early days of hoverboards.
- Some hoverboards have a fire-retardant shell, protecting the unit itself in addition to the battery. One concern with some models is that braking appears to be slower, which means there could be a higher possibility of an accident.
- Unfortunately, hoverboards have limited range due to the fact that they run on rechargeable batteries. Look for a model that has an especially long battery life. A battery that lasts an hour should be able to allow you to go more than 10 miles.
- You may not think water resistance matters, but consider the possibility that eventually you’ll be caught outside during an unexpected rainstorm. Consider a hoverboard that is water-resistant, giving you peace of mind of knowing you can handle some rain and the occasional puddle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide