Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Micro Suede Women’s Moccasin Slippers
Last updated date: November 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Moccasin Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Moccasin Slipper you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Moccasin Slippers for a detailed review of all the top women's moccasin slippers.
These women's moccasin slippers are available in sizes small, medium, large and extra-large. They are made using a micro suede material that is safe to clean in a washing machine. Users will love the stylish bow, as well as the waterproof anti-slip sole that allows for outdoor use, as well as indoor use.
In our analysis, the Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Micro Suede Women's Moccasin Slippers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Microsuede. Synthetic sole. SIZING: Available in size Small (US 6 -7), Medium (US 7 8), Large (US 8-9), Slipper is narrow in width, if you have wide feet we recommend buying a size up. MEMORY FOAM: thick memory foam cushion add support and comfort for all day wear. ANTI SLIP SOLE: The textured bottom grips to the floor preventing you from sliding or slipping. STYLE: warm and fluffy clog style slippers for girls and women. CARE: Hand wash with cold water, Air dry and dry flat. MACHINE WASHABLE: Do your slippers get dirty quickly? No problem. Simply throw your Hanes slippers in the washer to clean, and they will look as good as new. Choose slippers that are always fresh with less hassle.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Moccasin Slippers
The first thing you want to do after a long day’s work is kick off your high heels and slide your feet into a comfortable pair of slippers. Women’s moccasin slippers are a popular choice, as they combine both style and warmth.
If you find yourself in the market for a pair of women’s moccasin slippers, the first thing you’ll want to look for is a rubber outsole. Not only are rubber outsoles sturdy and durable, but they also allow you to keep the slippers on when you go outside to grab the morning paper. Just make sure the outsoles are listed as anti-slip, so you don’t have any accidental falls in the kitchen.
Determine how much cushioning you require next. Some women’s moccasin slippers have a faux fur lining with no padding, while others offer a layer of padding underneath the faux fur. You’ll even find some models come with a high-density memory foam that conforms to your feet and helps reduce muscle fatigue.
Look at the slippers’ construction. Most models are made from faux or genuine suede and have smooth surfaces that don’t wrinkle. Some are handcrafted and others offer more detailed stitching. You’ll also find the women’s moccasin slippers in a variety of sizes and colors. You can get the slippers in a true-to-size fit or a wide fit, as well as in a choice of red, blue, purple, chestnut, black and pink.
The Women's Moccasin Slipper Buying Guide
- Even if the women’s moccasin slippers have a rubber outsole, they aren’t meant to be worn off your property. You can wear them on your back porch or to grab the mail, but you won’t want to use them to go for a walk. Otherwise, they may wear prematurely.
- Wash your slippers by hand when soiled, especially if they are made from real suede. A suede brush can be used to lift away dirt and mud, while water and spills can be soaked up with a few paper towels. Cornstarch is best used on oil and grease stains. You’ll need to sprinkle it over the spill and wait 24-hours before brushing it off.
- To help your moccasins retain their shape, shove a piece of newspaper down inside the slippers when not in use.
- Since many women’s moccasin slippers have similar styles, you may wish to factor price into your buying decision.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide