Jessica Simpson Mandalaye Elastic Straps Ballet Women’s Flats
Last updated date: June 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Flats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Flat you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Flats for a detailed review of all the top women's flats.
In our analysis, the Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson Mandalaye Elastic Straps Ballet Women's Flats placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Synthetic. Imported. Synthetic sole. Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch. Heel measures approximately 0.25″. You’ll feel like quite the lady in this demure and dainty ballet flat. Nappa leather upper with capped toe detail and patent heel trim. Slip-on style with elastic ankle straps for personalized fit. Lightly cushioned footbed. 3/8″ heel height.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Flats
A great pair of flats is an essential in any women’s closet. These comfortable and versatile shoes work with almost any kind of outfit and are easy to dress up or down. Plus, you can typically spend the whole day in flats, going from morning to night without any discomfort.
Did you know there are several types of women’s flats you can add to your shoe collection? The most popular variety is the ballerina flat, which is chic and stylish – ideal for daily footwear. They have a closed toe and expose the top of the foot. Ballerina flats comes in different prints, colors and patterns, and some also have a bow or other decorative item over the toe. Another popular women’s flat is the mule, which is a backless shoe with a closed toe. While these are also available with a heel, many mules are flats.
Loafers are another great flat shoe, and are more casual than the ballerina flat or mule. They have a broad, flat heel and a rounded toe, and they cover the top of the foot. Loafers can be made out of different materials, such as microfiber or leather. They are typically worn without socks and offer a vintage look.
D’Orsay flats, which have a closed back and rounded toe, give a touch of glamor. What makes them unique is that the side of the shoe is cut out to expose the arch of the foot. These shoes also have a high-heeled counterpart. There are many other flat shoe varieties as well, such as moccasins, boat shoes, trainers and Oxfords.
The Women's Flat Buying Guide
- Getting the size right can be tricky when you’re buying women’s flats online. The best way to ensure you are ordering the right size is by using the sizing chart. Measure your foot carefully and compare the measurement to the chart to figure out which one will fit best. Keep in mind that not all brands use the same sizing chart, so a size eight in one brand could be a size seven in another and a size nine in another.
- It’s always a good idea to shop your closet first and see what kinds of shoes you have already. This will help you figure out which women’s flats you will need. For example, if you have three pairs of ballerina flats already, you may want to get a pair of mules next.
- Think of the whole outfit whenever you buy a new pair of shoes. Do you already have clothes you can wear the shoes with or will you need to buy new ones? Keep in mind that certain women’s flats look better with specific clothes. For example, mules are on the formal end of the spectrum, as are D’Orsay flats, while loafers look better with casual clothes.
- If you have wide feet, require extra arch support, or frequently get irritated skin on your feet, look for shoes that can accommodate your needs. You don’t have to suffer in the name of fashion. For example, if you have sensitive skin, consider getting ballerina flats that are a half size bigger so you can wear them with hidden socks to protect your skin. If you need arch support, look for flats with a removable insole that can be replaced with orthotics.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide