Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Faux Fur Women’s Bedroom Slippers
Last updated date: April 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Bedroom Slippers for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Faux Fur Women's Bedroom Slippers placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Synthetic. Synthetic sole. SIMPLE SIZING: Available in size Small (US 6-7), Medium (US 7-8), Large (US 8-9), and X-Large (US 9-10). Slippers run small- we recommend selecting a size up. MEMORY FOAM: Thick memory foam cushion add support and comfort for all day wear. ANTI-SLIP SOLE: The textured bottom grips to the floor preventing you from sliding or slipping. STYLE: Warm and fluffy scuff style slippers that will make you feel like you are stepping on clouds. MACHINE WASHABLE: Do your slippers get dirty quickly? No problem. Simply throw your slippers in the washer to clean, and they will look as good as new.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The pandemic has changed the way people work, with more than one-third of U.S. households reporting teleworking more frequently than before. One of the best things about working from home is that you can wear whatever you want. Even if you’re on Zoom calls all day, nobody will know you have pajama bottoms and house slippers on with that dressy shirt.
But if you’re shifting to slippers as full-time footwear, it’s important to invest in a good pair. Bedroom slippers originally referred to the fancy slippers worn by movie stars like Marilyn Monroe. They might have high heels and some feathers on the upper, making them pair well with a silky robe.
Bedroom slippers aren’t just for the bedroom anymore, though. You can find them in a variety of styles, and not a stiletto in the bunch. The idea behind most bedroom slippers is comfort. Manufacturers create a shoe that makes you let out a sigh of relief as you slide into it at the end of a long, hard day. If you get to wear them throughout that long, hard day, all the better.
One thing to consider is how much time you’ll spend on your feet. It’s always good to have comfortable slippers, even if you’re dropping to the sofa at the end of the day. But if you wear your slippers for long periods of time, perhaps while doing housework or working at a standing desk, you’ll need a pair of bedroom slippers that provide arch support and perhaps some memory foam padding for comfort.
What if you’re only wearing your bedroom slippers when you first wake up and just before you go to bed? Ease of use is a huge consideration with that. You’ll want a pair of slippers you can slide on and off in just seconds. This will get you from the bed to the coffee maker, where you can comfortably get some caffeine in your system to start your day.
The Buying Guide
- Bedroom slippers come in a variety of styles, but you’ll first need to decide whether you want a slide style that’s easy to put on or a full-foot version that covers your heel, too. There are advantages to each.
- A plush, cushy slipper can seem cozy and luxurious at the end of the day, but this type of shoe does tend to be heavier. If you want something more lightweight with similar benefits, look for one that incorporates memory foam into the footbed.
- If you opt for a closed design like a loafer or ballet slipper, consider whether you’ll have socks on while you’re wearing them. This design can tend to encourage sweat, especially if the interior is lined for warmth. If you’ll be wearing your slipper all day, you might want to wear socks and watch out for moisture inside the shoe. Bacteria can grow when your feet are crammed into dark, enclosed, warm spaces all day.
- Look at the sole of the shoe you choose. You’ll want anti-skid properties, especially if you have tile or hardwood floors.
- It’s always best to change out of your house shoes before stepping outside. Otherwise, you can track in allergens from outdoor surfaces. However, if you sometimes like to venture outdoors in your slippers, perhaps to keep an eye on the dog or pick up the mail, look for shoes with soles that are built to endure outdoor surfaces.
- Arch support makes a big difference when you’re on your feet for a while. Activities like making dinner and washing dishes require shoes that can support your back, feet and joints. Many slippers build in arch support to help with that.
- If you wear your bedroom slippers in the bathroom, particularly after stepping out of the shower, make sure they can absorb any water they might be exposed to.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide