Jerzees Men’s SpotShield Stain Resistant Long Sleeve Polo Shirts
Last updated date: July 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Sleeve Shirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Sleeve Shirt you should buy.
Update as July 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long Sleeve Shirt for a detailed review of all the top long sleeve shirts.
This long sleeve shirt features spot shield fabric that repels most oil-based spills. It has a welt knit collar to resist curling. The shirt is made from a cotton and polyester blend.
In our analysis, the Jerzees Jerzees Men's SpotShield Stain Resistant Long Sleeve Polo Shirts placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
JERZEES Spot Shield men's short sleeve polo sports shirts are great for everyday wear and for jobs that get messy. Water and most oil-based liquids simply bead up and roll right off the fabric preventing staining. The magic behind these incredible shirts is our stain-resisting technology is designed to be long lasting and provide protection over the life of the shirt. Plus, the 50/50 blend reduces fading and shrinking for an even longer lasting look. Available up to 5XL in a variety of great colors.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Sleeve Shirts
Long sleeve shirts for men, women and children are a versatile fashion item that can be worked into many different types of looks. A classic fashion favorite, a long sleeve shirt is perfect for cooler spring and fall weather. It can be an important layer in your winter wardrobe as well, worn under sweaters and coats. In addition, a light long sleeve shirt can also be worn in the summer to protect your arms from harsh sunlight.
When you’re looking for a long sleeve shirt, one of the most important things to consider is the material. If you end up with a scratchy or uncomfortable fabric, it’s likely you’re not going to want to wear it very often. Cotton is a highly breathable and comfortable choice for fabric when it comes to long sleeve shirts. It’s a durable material that washes well. Another option is synthetic materials, which are often blended with cotton.
If you’re looking for a lightweight long sleeve shirt for the summer months, go with linen. Fleece is a good choice for winter months because it provides insulation.
The Long Sleeve Shirt Buying Guide
- Long sleeve shirts are available in many different colors. If you’re looking for a neutral option that can work with many different outfits, go with solid black, gray or white. However, if you want something with more pizazz, you can go with a brighter color like blue, green, red or pink.
- Most long sleeve shirts are pull on, without any zippers or buttons. This makes them easy to put on and take off, and wear under other clothing. However, you can also find long sleeve shirts which have a quarter-length button closure. This adds a neat detail to the long sleeve shirt.
- When you’re thinking about the fit, consider how you want to wear the long sleeve shirt. If you’re primarily planning on using the long sleeve shirt as a layer under other clothes, then go with a tight fit that hugs your body. However, if you want to wear the long sleeve shirt on its own, you can go with a relaxed fit.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide