Jeowoqao Girls Dress Up Trunk Princess Set, 24-Piece
Last updated date: July 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Princess Dress Up Trunks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Princess Dress Up Trunk you should buy.
Kids will love making unique outfits and mixing and matching the accessories, tops and skirts. The tops fasten easily with Velcro at the back. These outfits fit kids ages three to five. In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Jeowoqao Jeowoqao Girls Dress Up Trunk Princess Set, 24-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Princess Dress Up Trunk for a detailed review of all the top princess dress up trunks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Jeowoqao is a brand that focuses on children's dress up costumes. These jeowoqao unique pretend dress up clothes, invite your friend to dress up as princess to enjoy play fun. Our girls dress up costumes help your little one to engage in imaginative play.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Princess Dress Up Trunks
Kids have wild imaginations. They love dressing up in costumes and play acting with their friends and siblings. A simple cardboard paper towel tube can be a sword, a telescope or a spoon. A towel can be a cape, a magic carpet or a blanket. They don’t need much to get their creative juices flowing. They love the idea of being in character and entering a make-believe world. For many kids, dressing up like the princesses they watch in Disney movies is the ultimate treat. They can wear the same dress as Snow White or the same gown as Cinderella at the ball and feel like they are a little closer to the princess magic.
A princess dress up trunk is an activity box that contains several different princess costumes for kids. Often, the box is decorated with fanciful colors and pictures, so it looks like a gateway to an imaginary world. The costumes often come with accessories such as hair bands, bracelets and crowns. It’s the perfect toy for kids with big imaginations and a love of Disney princesses.
There are so many benefits to dress-up play for children. When their creative juices are flowing, kids strengthen their brain and their memory. Imaginative play requires kids to remember specific details about the world they have created. They also have to remember the fairy tale their character belongs to and the specific actions the princess takes in the story.
It’s also a great way for kids to improve their vocabulary. Not only are they dressing up, but they have to figure out their lines. This way, they can try new words and phrases they may have heard their parents or teachers say, but they wouldn’t normally use on their own in regular life. Being in an imaginary world gives them a new scenario to try out new language skills.
DWYM Fun Fact
Kids love hearing quirky details about the Disney princesses they pretend to be. Here are a few lesser-known facts about Disney princesses you can share with your dress-up fans:
- Ariel sings the most songs out of any Disney princess. Your kids will love remembering her songs and singing them while in costume.
- Belle has an unusual costume while she’s in her home village: she is the only character that wears the color blue.
- Cinderella’s glass slipper is one of the most famous props in all of Disney. Do you know what her shoe size is? It’s actually mentioned in the sequel movie: 4.5.
- While there are many Disney princesses, they don’t get to progress to the throne. In fact, the first Disney princess to gain the title of Queen was Elsa.
The Princess Dress Up Trunk Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when you’re choosing a princess dress up trunk for your child is to make sure it includes costumes of characters they are interested in. Some of the most classic and popular Disney princesses come in princess dress up trunks, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel.
- If your child is interested more in the accessories than the dresses, make sure there are plenty to play with. Some princess dress up trunks only include the gowns while others also provide accessories like crowns, scepters, shoes, earrings, bracelets and hair bands. These final touches really add to the whole look and help kids transform into their favorite princesses.
- When you’re getting a stack of new costumes, it’s important to have a durable and long-lasting storage container to put them in. Otherwise, your living room will be covered in princess playthings all day long. Most princess dress up trunks come with a cardboard or plastic box to house all of the costumes. Ensure that it’s sturdy and will last through kids flinging it open and banging it shut multiple times a day.
- Check to see that the sizes of the princess clothes are large enough to fit your child. In many cases, the dresses are designed to fit over a range of sizes, such as from three to six years. Having two-piece dresses gives you more flexibility in sizing than a one-piece dress, as kids can still squeeze into a two-piece outfit even if they have outgrown it a little bit.
- Kids’ costumes are bound to get dirty, especially if they’re being worn outside or during meal times. Take a look at the washing instructions. Some outfits will need to be washed by hand, while others may be able to get clean in the washing machine.