Jeopace Wheat Fiber Lightweight Bento Box
Last updated: December 10, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bento Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bento Box you should buy.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the Jeopace Wheat Fiber Lightweight Bento Box placed 7th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Microwave Safe: Jeopace Bento Box is microwave safe up to a temperature of 248℉.Kindly suggest that you should remove the lids before reheating the food. 2-4 minutes heating would be recommended. Dishwasher Safe: Jeopace Bento Box is dishwasher safe (top rack only).To extend the longevity of your product, hand washing is recommended for the lid to avoid any deformation caused by high temperature and pressure washing. Freezer Safe: Jeopace lunch box is also freezer safe.To better keep the food fresh in the box,kindly suggest that you can put the bento box into the freezer ≧-4℉. Portable Size: Jeopace adults and kids lunch container is also lightweight and portable. The dimension of 8.66 x 5.9 x 2.2 inches makes it portable and easy to carry. The perfect design of 1150 ml vs 10 OZ makes it both large capacity and light weight.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Bento Box Rankings
Bringing your own lunch to work or school is a healthy and affordable choice, but it comes with a few challenges. Bulky, leaky lunchboxes can take up much-needed space in your bag, and disposable plastic or paper options create unneeded waste. Bento boxes are a compact, easy way to turn your favorite at-home meals into on-the-go options.
These streamlined lunch boxes let you take a main course and a few sides with you without juggling multiple plastic containers. Some bento boxes come with reusable cutlery that fits neatly inside; it’s a bonus for eco-conscious buyers. The sectioned-off portions of bento boxes also make them a great way to practice portion control for healthier eating.
Some bento boxes are designed especially for kids, with fun colors and locks that are easier to open. These boxes usually have a greater number of smaller compartments for child-sized servings of fruits, vegetables and healthy wrap sandwiches.
Whether you’re buying a bento box for yourself, a friend or your kids, there are a few things you’ll need to consider before handing over your cash. Check out our Tips & Advice for practical hints.
- Think about what types of meals you enjoy before you choose your bento box. If you prefer a sandwich, wrap or salad with a couple of small sides, go for a box with three or more compartments. If you prefer one or two larger portions of foods like stir frys or pasta, look at boxes with one or two larger, stackable compartments.
- Make sure your bento box is microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe before you heat it up, store or wash it.
- Included cutlery is a common bento box bonus. Many boxes come with a fork, spoon and knife. Others add in a set of chopsticks. Think about the style of cuisine you enjoy most often to determine what type of reusable cutlery you’ll need.
- See if the box comes equipped with a handle or carrying case. If it does, you can tote it around on its own. If it doesn’t, make sure you have your own bag to bring that is large enough for the bento box.
- Take a close look at the measurements of the bento box. This can help you determine if it will hold the amount of food you need, and whether or not it will fit in your bag, backpack or briefcase.
- If you’re buying a bento box for a child, make sure it’s constructed from sturdy materials that can withstand drops and dings. Boxes with fun colors or prints can make bringing a lunch more fun for your child.