Jenny Jacobs Riddles & Brainteasers For Intelligent Kids
Last updated date: September 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brainteasers For High Schoolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brainteaser For High Schoolers you should buy.
Update as September 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Brainteasers For High Schoolers for a detailed review of all the top brainteasers for high schoolers.
It's important for teens to improve upon their problem-solving skills, which is what these brainteasers for high schoolers are designed to do. This book comes with 333 brainteasers that are both fun and challenging. Teens can use the book in between classes, while waiting at a doctor's office or at breakfast with the family.
In our analysis, the Jenny Jacobs Jenny Jacobs Riddles & Brainteasers For Intelligent Kids placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If You Want A Fun And Easy Way For Your Child To Expand Their Mind, Supercharge Their Brain And Learn Key Problem Solving Skills Then Stick Around…Riddles aren’t just for Adults, they are PERFECT for Children and for parents wanting to help their Children reach their learning potential. The modern world is set up to poison Children’s minds from a very young age sadly. Mind numbing social media scrolling and addictive click click click games have destroyed Kids ability to focus and develop deep relationships & is sadly leading to much slower brain development. Which is why we have created the 333 BEST Riddles And Brain Teasers for Intelligent Kids to truly challenge them and speed their development WAY beyond their peers. Multiple Studies have consistently shown that Brain Teasers and Riddles Improve The Lateral Thinking, Cognitive Brain Functions & Creativity In Young Children. (Not sure the same can be said for Social Media!) But, we know the importance of keeping children engaged and entertained while learning, which is why laughter & fun is sprinkled all throughout the book! Here’s just a sliver of what you’ll find inside Riddles And Brain Teasers For Intelligent Kids: 333 Of The BEST Collection Of Brain Teasers And Riddles To Strategically Challenge Each And Every Part Of Your Childs Brain! (Which Is Why We Handpicked EVERY Single One) Purposely Chosen Problems To Truly Test Your Childs Thinking Abilities And Promote Out Of The Box Thinking And Startling Creativity. 6 Categories Of Riddles And Brain Teasers, Each One Increasing In Difficulty (Only The SMARTEST Kids Will Be Able To Complete ANY Riddles In Section 6, Even Parents Might Struggle!) BONUS- Games, Jokes And Fun Sprinkled Throughout To Keep Your Children Entertained (And Off Screens) For HOURS! And that is barely scratching the surface...If you want your child to reach their learning potential, become as creative as they can be AND develop at a rate even the most experienced teacher would be startled at, then this collection of 333 Brain Teasers and Riddles is the PERFECT place to begin. So, If You Want The Best Collection Of Riddles And Brain Teasers To Teach Your Child Key Problem Solving, Critical Thinking & Cognitive Skills
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Brainteasers For High Schoolers
It’s easy for teens to spend their free time glued to a screen; however, parents can encourage their high schoolers to incorporate some time each day toward boosting their brain power with a book of brain teasers. These puzzles are not only fun, but also challenging. Many of the riddles require teens to use their critical thinking and problem-solving skills to come up with the correct solution. When shopping for brain teasers for high schoolers, you’ll want to keep the following in mind.
Consider opting for a brainteaser book that has different levels of difficulty, like Marcel Danesi’s The 125 Best Brainteasers Of All Time. This book allows teens to start off with the easier riddles, which will help them gain confidence before working their way up to the more difficult puzzles. It’s also a good choice if you have children of varying ages at home, as they can each complete the sections that match their learning levels. Another benefit to opting for this book of brainteasers is that it comes with hints, in the event that your teen gets stuck.
Check the number of brainteasers included in the book to determine how long the book will last. For example, the Jenny Jacobs Riddles & Brainteasers For Intelligent Kids comes with 333 brain teasers, which is more than many other books on the market. If you spend a lot of time waiting in doctor’s offices or you have a long commute back and forth to school, this book is a great choice, as it will provide hours of entertainment.
Determine whether you’d like a book of brain teasers for high schoolers that also includes a variety of other puzzles. Joe Rhatigan’s The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book offers a host of challenges. There are math problems, puzzles, codes that need deciphering and even drawing challenges. For example, one-page tasks teens with fitting 100 cats on a couch.
Look for a brain teasers for high schoolers activity book that goes above and beyond to deliver value to its users. For example, Leighton, Shenk & Goldstein’s The Brainiest Insaniest Ultimate Puzzle Book is designed with a book-wide scavenger hunt that covers the span of 194 pages. The company provides a certificate of achievement at the back of the book for any teen that successfully completes the scavenger hunt.
The Brainteaser For High Schoolers Buying Guide
- If you get stuck and can’t figure out one of the brainteasers in your book, set the book aside and come back to it later. Sometimes simply stepping away and coming back with a pair of fresh eyes is all it takes to come up with the solution.
- Brainteasers don’t have to be worked on alone. Consider planning a family fun night that starts off with a few brainteasers, moves on to a board game and ends with a movie and a big bucket of extra-butter popcorn.
- A notebook and pencil are must-haves when working out the more challenging brainteasers. This is especially true for the puzzles that require mathematics.
- It helps to repeat the brainteaser out loud to make sure you aren’t missing any of the information. You’ll also want to pay attention to the specific verbiage, as sometimes the answer is dependent upon a certain word used in the riddle.
- The cost for a book of brain teasers for high schoolers is dependent upon the number of brainteasers the book includes, as well as the difficulty level. You’ll find the Jenny Jacobs Riddles & Brainteasers For Intelligent Kids and Joe Rhatigan’s The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book have the lowest price tag. You’ll pay a bit more for Marcel Danesi’s The 125 Best Brainteasers Of All Time and Leighton, Shenk & Goldstein’s The Brainiest Insaniest Ultimate Puzzle Book.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide