Jeniulet Decorative PU Leather & Bow Handle & Strap Purse
Last updated date: May 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Purses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Purse you should buy.
Update as September 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Purses for a detailed review of all the top purses.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Jeniulet Decorative PU Leather & Bow Handle & Strap Purse placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Purses
Purses are a ubiquitous accessory item, used by many people whenever they go out to hold items like wallets, phones, pens, makeup and other things they need on a daily basis. They come in so many varieties and styles, you can pick and choose the features you want.
Some come from famous designers and have high price tags; others are inexpensive and utilitarian. Many make a fashion statement, no matter what their price. As you’re looking for the right purse for you, you’ll want to note your own preferences for comfort, wearability, spaciousness, and aesthetics. Do you like plenty of pockets for organization? Do you want something that can be worn at different lengths? Are you looking for something waterproof?
It’s also important to make sure you’re getting a quality bag. Counterfeit bags that make their way into the market often use substandard hardware and materials, reducing their life span.
When you’re looking for a handbag, pay close attention to the quality of the construction. Purses can be made out of so many fabrics and other materials, from canvas, straw and nylon to mesh and recycled matter.
Leather is flexible, water-resistant, durable and comfortably soft, but can be sensitive to temperature and scratches and have a higher cost than other materials. Polyurethane (PU) or synthetic leather is actually plastic manufactured to emulate the look and feel of real leather. While it doesn’t quite have the softness and breathability of genuine leather, it doesn’t absorb water like leather does, making it easier to clean. It also has a wider range of color and style options than leather, widening your fashion options.
Also pay close attention to the hardware. Designer bags have a high price tag primarily because of the cost of the materials. Everything from the zippers to the lining will be made from premium metals and fabric, jacking up the cost to you, the consumer. Lower-priced handbags may cut corners.
Before you start shopping for a handbag, it’s important to consider the type of handbag you want. A crossbody bag fits comfortably over one shoulder and hangs at the opposite hip. Shoulder bags hang from one shoulder, while barrel bags, frame bags and duffel bags may feature a handle or carrying straps. You’ll also see styles like backpack bags, which hang over one or both shoulders and rest on your back. You may wish for a convertible purse, which can easily switch to a backpack or other style so it can be worn different ways.
And of course, you might want a selection of bags for different purposes. For example, you might want a slouchy hobo bag for outings to which you’re carrying lots of things. You may need something clear if you’re going to an NFL game. If it’s raining out, you might need something that will protect your electronics. And if you’re going out and dressing up, you’ll need an evening bag. Better stock up!
The Purse Buying Guide
- For extra convenience, look for handbags sold as part of a set. This will give you a matching tote or messenger bag for carrying your work items or laptop from place to place, as well as a cosmetic bag or wallet. Having a matching set can streamline your look.
- The stitching is an important detail that can make a big difference in how long your purse holds up. You want it to be strong enough that you won’t strain the seams of your purse when you fill it with the items you use every day.
- You may wish to look for adjustable straps that let you to customize a purse to your own height or hold it in different ways. Making a strap long can allow you to wear the bag across your body or around your waist, while making it shorter turns the bag into something you can carry under your arm comfortably.
- Take a close look at the interior and exterior pockets of any purse you choose to determine if they fit your needs. You’ll likely need a place to store keys and small items like lipstick. Or, you may prefer a larger middle pouch for bigger items and an outside pouch so you can access your phone easily.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide