Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Compact Quiet Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Last updated date: March 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Keyboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Keyboard you should buy.
Update as March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wireless Keyboard for a detailed review of all the top wireless keyboards.
Available in pink, mint, black and gray, the mouse and wireless keyboard in this set use a USB receiver and AAA batteries. The compact keyboard is quiet and offers good ergonomics to make typing easy. This set can work up to 10 meters away.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Compact Wireless Keyboard & Mouse placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jelly Comb Keyboard and Mouse Combo: This ultra-slim keyboard has the perfect size and is ideal for carrying on the go. These low-profile keys are similar to a laptop keyboard, so it is easy and natural to just jump right in and start using. Features for keyboard. Perfect size of an average laptop keyboard. Slim and compact design is more suitable for carrying. Super anti-slip rubber pads prevent the keyboard from sliding around. Scissors switch offers a soft and responsive typing experience. True plug and play, connect to your device instantly. Keyboard Specification. Power by: 2*AAA batteries. Key life: 3 million strokes. Sleep time: 10 mins after stop using. Wake up way: Click any key. Dimensions: 11.1* 4.6 * 0.7 inch. Features for mouse. Can automatically enter into sleep mode to save power. Soft silent clicking is perfect for work or entertainment in a quiet environment. 800/1200/1600 DPI allows you to gain more precise control. Beautiful shape and comfortable feel. Mouse Specification. DPI frequency: 800, 1200, 1600. Working distance: 10 meters. Power by: 2*AAA batteries. Sleep time: 8 mins after stop using. Dimensions: 4.1*2.3*0.8 inch. Package Include. 1 x Wireless Keyboard. 1 x Wireless Mouse. 1 x USB Receiver. 1 x User manual. Compatible Systems. Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista, 10 ( Not completely compatible with Mac, OS System). Shortcuts, Multimedia keys are not compatible with Mac, OS System. NOTE:The USB receiver is stored in the battery slot of the keyboard; 4 AAA batteries required but NOT included. Warranty: Every Vive Comb product includes 12-month warranty. Please buy with confidence and don’t hesitate to contact us if having any question, we’ll get to you within 24 hours
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Keyboards
Whether you want a keyboard to use on the go with your tablet or an alternative to the computer keyboard for your desktop PC, a wireless keyboard can offer convenience without the need to deal with another cable. With the wide selection available, you can find numerous options that fit your needs.
Some wireless keyboards come without the standard number keypad for users who prefer portability and don’t need to use many shortcuts or work with spreadsheets. Others are full-size to fit the needs of gamers and professionals who rely more heavily on the number keypad.
Most wireless keyboards feature membrane keys that are quiet, have little travel and make it easy to type. Others have taller keys with mechanical switches and often target gamers.
Mechanical keyboards have a distinct “click” when you type and may feature colorful lights controlled by software. Some wireless membrane keyboards also have a backlight that is helpful for working in dimmer environments.
When shopping for a wireless keyboard, you’ll find that many use Bluetooth to connect to your device without any extra hardware. However, other wireless keyboards have a special receiver you can plug into a computer if you lack Bluetooth, and these are usually easy to install. Some Bluetooth keyboards let you easily connect to multiple devices.
Some wireless keyboards require you to replace AA or AAA batteries occasionally as they’re not rechargeable. There are also plenty of rechargeable models that charge with a USB cable and allow you to use the device while it’s charging.
You’ll also want to consider ergonomics when shopping for a wireless keyboard. If you spend many hours typing daily, consider looking for a keyboard with a built-in wrist rest. Some wireless keyboards also arrange the layout at a slight angle for comfort.
The Wireless Keyboard Buying Guide
- If you opt for a compact wireless keyboard but end up needing a dedicated number pad, you can always purchase one separately in wireless or wired versions.
- While more convenient, wireless keyboards can cause glitches where keys don’t type properly or your keyboard doesn’t seem to connect. In many cases, you can fix the issue if you disconnect and reconnect your wireless keyboard or update drivers if there are any. If these tips fail, find another computer or mobile device and try to use the keyboard on it to verify the problem is the keyboard.
- Interference can occur with wireless keyboards, especially if you have other wireless devices connected nearby. For example, USB hubs on a computer can cause interference, so try to move those away from your keyboard. A cable extender can come in handy for this issue.
- You can expect your wireless keyboard to need a good cleaning from time to time. Shaking your keyboard while you hold it upside down can help loosen debris, as can using a brush or canned air. If you have a mechanical keyboard, you can carefully remove the keys and clean underneath.
- You can often find wireless mouse and keyboard sets that work together well and may help you save money, rather than buying them separately. If these aren’t Bluetooth, then the receiver included usually allows you to connect both devices.
- Verify compatibility before you buy any wireless keyboard. For example, if you have a Mac and buy a Windows keyboard, it will likely work, but you could miss out on some features and the keyboard will have a slightly different layout. In particular, check if the keyboard requires certain drivers or software since it may only be compatible for a specific platform.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide